Chapter Seven

Bryce's Pov
"Bryce where's my shirt?" Jinxx called to me he walked over to me in the dressing room and I was messing with my dyed blonde hair a bit looking at him blinking behind my glasses.

"Which one?" I called chuckled "the red one." He called messing with his hair and I hummed nodding looking on the couch were CC is sleep right now.

"I saw a red shirt over there." I called Jinxx nodding sending me a smile. "Thanks, Bryce." He called I nodded with a smile. "Your welcome." I called still messing with my hair.

I should probably cut them out the dreads soon I thought. The dressing room was noisy like always full of different things random topics being brought up, but that is how it is in a room full of adults who are very childish but I love them no less.

Leaning on the desk that I was by. I watched as Andy was messing with his hair trying to find the right look with his black locks looking in the mirror and having all his tattoos on full display since he didn't have his shirt on.

I chuckled shaking my head "I hate being mad at him." I muttered and I studied the one small tattoos that he has above his wrist. It's our matching tattoos because I use to self-harm when we were teens so as a commitment to stop me and Andy got some tattoos on our wrist.

Funny how the promise got broken. I played with the sleeves of my hoodie.

I haven't shown mine in a while since there are cuts everywhere on that arm with the tattoo and on my other one.

I looked away right away when Andy had looked to gaze at me when I was studying him.

I gulped and I saw Andy looked away because Juliet came over to him everyone was getting ready.

Jake was finished so was CC, Ashley, Andy and Jinxx are still finishing I wonder how long I'll be able to go like this.

"Bryce come here," Jinxx called waving me over to the door and I chewed my lower lip and then lifted myself up off the desk and followed him out.

Jinxx raised an eyebrow at me. "Arms let me see them." He ordered and I sighed ever since I told him about the habit happening again I have to show him my arms.

I rolled both sleeves up showing him and Jinxx looked shaking his head. "No more alright." He called fast and I looked at him.

"I haven't really had the urged in a few weeks," I called.

"Yeah I can see that I'm serious Bryce you keep cutting I'm gonna tell everyone then we are gonna have to get rid of anything that is sharp including razors which I need to shave," He called.

I sighed heavy "I know I'm sorry." I called Jinxx squeezed my shoulder tight. "No more alright." He called and I slowly nodded Jinxx gave me a smile.

"Also talk to Andy again I think he is gonna burst I'll say this is a new record two months." Jinxx and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I've done longer try seven." I called Jinxx hissed "ouch harsh." He joked and I smiled a bit at him.

"We all know Andy sometimes can't be the smartest cookie in the batch but one thing I know he will break if he loses you, Bryce, don't fall apart not just yet," Jinxx said seriously to me I slowly nodded looking in his eyes.

"Cheer up we are about to be heading to your favorite place Boston we might also take a little break and have fun maybe go a club or a bar," Jinxx called fast and I nodded my eyes lighting up.

"Yes, that sounds amazing." I called Jinxx nodded "alright I'll make sure we go." he called and I grinned a small bit patting his back and I pulled my sleeves down.

"Ho finish getting ready goof you're almost like CC," I called he burst into laughter going in first then I followed chuckling feeling in lighted by him he always makes my day I thought.