Session 3

Your POV

I woke up and stretched. I looked around and saw Spike in another bed.

He's kinda cute when he sleeps- what am I thinking?! I don't like him... Do I? Well even if I did, I wouldn't show it. I thought and hugged my pillow. I herd Spike groan and I looked at him. He rolled over and his arm was hanging off the edge of the bed. I smiled and herd the door open.

"Wake up Spike!" Jet shouted and looked at me. He smiled at me any turned on the light. Spike groaned again and buried his face in his pillow.

"I don't wanna." He said and I giggled.

"Well you have to." Jet said and Spike glared at him.

"I'm taking the day off." He said and covered his face again.

"That sounds good."I said and Jet looked at me.

"Who's side are you on?" He asked and I giggled again.

"The right side. Today is a day off." I said and Spike nodded.

"How's your shoulder?" He asked and I remembered that I was shot in my shoulder.

"Good, I guess." I said and looked at it. The bandage had blood on it and I looked at Jet. "Could you get me another bandage?" I asked and he nodded, leaving the room.

"How you feeling?" Spike asked and I smiled.

"Good as ever now that I have a family- I mean friends." I said and looked down.

"Wait- you don't have a family?" He asked and I nodded slowly. He got up and walked to me. He said on the bed next to me and laid down. He closed his eyes and started to fall asleep.

"You can be so lazy sometimes." I laughed and Jet came back with some bandages. I changed them and threw the dirty ones away.

"Did he really go back to sleep?" Jet asked and I chuckled, nodding my head. "Can you go wake him up?" He said and I smirked.

"Yes. Yes I can." I said and he looked away from me. I walked into the room and jumped on the bed, laying on top of Spike. He coughed and glared at me.

"Get off." He said and I shook my head.

"You need to get up." I said and he groaned.

"Fine. I'll just sleep with you on top of me." He said and I blushed slightly. I smirked and sat on his chest. "Get off." He said again and I shook my head again.

"Nope. Not until you get up." I said and he growled. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"You drive me crazy." He said and I started to hit his back.

"Put me down you greenie!" I shouted and laughed. He shook his head and I groaned.

"Stay." He said and set me down on the sofa. I huffed, crossing my arms and legs.

"Fine dad." I said and and he smiled, walking away.

-time skip-

I was laying on the floor and Spike was out on a bounty that I didn't want to go on. Him and Jet were talking and I was listening to them.

"Now Spike, don't lose you cool." Jet chuckled.

"Oh I haven't lost me cool yet Jet!" Spike said, anger in his voice. Later I her Spike shout: "shit! This is why I hate pets!!" When he got back to the BeBop, he had a little dog with him.

"Awe! It's so cute!" I said and the dog jumped on me.

"Yeah well I don't think that he's cute." Spike said and I picked up the dog.

"Well that's your opinion." I said and walked away with the dog.

-time skip-

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I said and walked away. When I got to my bed I noticed that Spike was already in his. I smiled and laid down, the dog laying down next to me. I smiled and closed my eyes. I herd shuffling and someone got in the bed next to me. I looked over and saw Spike. I blushed and moved to the edge of the bed. I felt arms wrap around me and Spike pulled me closer to him. My face was on fire and I stiffened up. I used my pillow and moved out of his grip, pulling the pillow into it. I went to the other bed and laid down, going to sleep.

-time skip-

I woke and felt arms around me. I looked behind me and saw Spike, making me blush. I tried to get out his grip, but he hugged me tighter. I herd Jet's footsteps and started to panic. I pushed Spike off the bed and ran to mine. Jet opened the door and saw Spike on the floor. He sighed and shook his head.

"He can fall asleep in some of the strangest places." He asked I giggled.

"Yeah." I said and he looked at me.

"Are you okay? Your face is red." He said and I shook my head.

"I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

"Sure." He said and left the room. "Wake Spike up for me!" He said and closed the door.