Session 16

Your POV

I woke up really close to someone's chest. I looked up and saw Spike. I blushed and tried to leave, but he had his arms wrapped tightly around me. Like if he'd let go, I would leave forever. I sighed, knowing that I couldn't go anywhere, and I looked up at his face. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I snuggled closer to his chest, feeling warmth surround my body again.

"(Y/n)?" I looked back up and Spike was looking at me sleepily. I giggled slightly and smiled at him.

"Can I get up please?" I asked and he blushed slightly, letting me go. I smiled and got up. I walked around and noticed that it was quiet... Really quiet. Out of nowhere, someone sizzled behind me, covering my mouth with a cloth, but I knew not to breath in. I herd a chuckle from the person behind me.

"Two children dead and one missing. All because your little 'boyfriend' did so. If he takes my family, I'll take his." The man said. I rolled my eyes, pulling my gun out of my pocket and pressing it against his ribs. He dropped his cloth and stared at me with rage.

"It's not his fault they died. And little Amy went to a better family. If you hadn't of sent them after the scariest gunslinger/bounty hunter alive, then maybe they would still be with you." I said and he growled. That's when I heard it. A gun shot. Blood started to poor from my stomach where he shot me. His gun had a silencer on it. He chuckled and stepped over me, leaving.

"The other three are fine. But your boyfriend really cares about you and will get himself killed if he finds you dead." He said and I started to see black dots. I coughed, spitting blood. I started to crawl slowly to where Spike was, but I couldn't go far before I fell over. I groaned and yelped loudly. I heard fast footsteps growing near, and I saw Spike. Then everything went black.

-time skip-

I woke up, but I wasn't on the BeBop. I looked around for Spike and saw him in the other bed, sleeping with small tear stains going down his cheek. I whimpered as I looked down at my stomach, pulling up my shirt. I had bandages covering my chest down to the bottom of my stomach. I heard footsteps, then an excited yelp. I looked over and saw Edward, running at me full speed. She stopped and hugged me tightly. I whimpered and held my stomach. She backed away and looked at me funny.

"How do you feel?!" She asked cheerfully. I smiled slightly.

"Like I got shot." I tried to say, but no words came out. "E-Edward?!" Still nothing.

"Oh yeah! You might go temporary mute because of the bullet. But only for a couple of days though!" She said and I nodded, looking back at Spike, who muttered things in his sleep.