Session 9

Your POV

I stayed away from Spike for the rest of the day. He finished the job, but not before he almost died by going into space and staying out there with no air for about a minute. I didn't care. He didn't believe me, but he believed Faye. I've been here longer and he trust her more. I stayed in my room and when he would walk in, I would walk out. I felt like shit because I haven't slept in about two days. I didn't go to Venus with them, because I didn't want to be anywhere near Spike or Faye.

"Are you okay?" Jet asked me and I nodded. I leaned back on the sofa and Ein jumped in my lap. I sighed and started at the ceiling.

"I'm fine." I said and closed my eyes.

"You look tired. You should get some rest." He said and I laid down on the sofa.

"Then I'm sleeping here." I said and he shrugged. I soon fell asleep.

-time skip-

When I woke, Faye, Spike and Jet were  staring down at me.

"How can a girl sleep that long?" Faye asked and Spike sighed.

"Well she hasn't slept in two days." Jet said and I smiled.

"Hey guys." I said and they smiled. "How long was I asleep?" I asked and Jet rubbed the back of his neck.

"About three days." He said and I sat up quickly.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked and Jet sighed.

"We thought you would just fall back asleep, because we tried and you did so." He said and I sighed. I looked around and saw a kid with orange hair and goggles.

"Who's the kid?" I asked and they looked at the kid. The kid ran up to be and looked me in the eyes.

"Edward thinks pretty lady has pretty eyes!" She said cheerfully. I looked at Jet the back to the girl.

"I like her! What's your name kid?" I asked and she smiled brightly.

"I'm Edward!" She said cheerful again.

"Well Edward, follow me so I can show you something." I said and she nodded. We walked to where my ship was and she smiled brightly.

"Pretty!!" She said and climbed on top of the ship. I giggled slightly and followed her up. We sat on top of the ship and talked a little.

"So your from Earth?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's pretty there!" She said and I looked at the ceiling.

"I wouldn't know." I said and she looked at me.

"Why don't we take your ship and go to Earth!" She said and I looked at her.

"I can't just run away. There's someone here that I care for." I said and she smiled.

"That's fine! We can go another time." She said and looked forward.

"So. What happens while I was asleep?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I just got here a few hours ago. But Spike sounded worried that you slept so long. I think he likes you." She said and whispered the last part.

"Oh... I feel bad." I said and she looked at me, puzzled.

"Why do you feel bad? Did you do something wrong?" She asked and I hugged my legs.

"Sorta... I've been avoiding Spike for the past few days. We got in a small fight and I he told me that he didn't trust me. I stayed away from him for awhile." I said and she patted my back.

"Does that mean you like him back?" She asked and I looked away.

"I don't know..." I said and she climbed down the ship. I went down with her and saw Spike standing at the door. Edward left the room, but I stayed. "I'm sorry." I said and he looked at me.

"Don't be. I'm the one who didn't trust you. I was just embraced that they knew." He said and pulled his cigarettes out. I smirked as he lit one and quickly pulled my water gun out, hitting him in the face.

"Hehehe." I said and ran away. He chased after me and picked me up by my waist. He lifted me up and I giggled, hitting him with water again.

"Stop." He said and I hit him one more time.

"Ok. I'm done." I said and he picked me up again and threw me over his shoulder.