Session 15

Your POV

Jet, Faye, and Edward arrived and hugged Spike, smiling.

"So what did you do while we were gone?" Jet asked, causing my to blush.

"Actually I just woke up so nothing happened." Spike said, glancing at me and smiling.

"Your smiling?!" Faye asked, slightly confused. Then her face changed. "You did do something... Didn't you?~" she asked, my blush growing hotter.

"Alright now Faye, leave them alone. I believe Spike." Jet said, glancing at me.

"Are you okay (Y/n)? You look red!" Edward said and my face grew as hot as it could.

"I-I'm g-gonna g-go." I said, standing up quickly and walking out of the room. When I got to my bed, I heard foot steps approaching. I covered myself with my blanket and buried my face in my pillow.

"You okay?" I looked up to see Spike. I just buried my face in my pillow again.

"Go away." I mumbled and he locked the door, sitting on my bed next to me. He started to pet my head.

"Your adorable." He said and my blush returned.

"N-no I'm n-not." I said, trying to move away.

"I know that I slept with you in the same bed not to long ago. I don't sleep walk." He said, making me face him.

"Y-you–" he cut me off by kissing me. My eyes widened and I backed up a little. I soon melted into the kiss and we pulled away.

"I love you. I haven't said that to a girl in forever." He said and turned away, looking at his hands. "Will... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and my heart skipped a beat. I jumped on him, living him kisses all over his face and saying 'yes' over and over again.

Jet's POV (😏😏😏)

I sat down at the control panel and looked at the ships cameras. Edward and Ein were chasing each other. Faye was reading a book. And (Y/n) and Spike were... KISSING?!!! He was holding her waist while kissing her. I sighed and walked to the room they were at. I knocked on the door, having it open. I walked in and Spike was on his bed, and (Y/n) was on hers.

"I hope you two know I saw you on the cameras." I said and both of their faces turned red. I started to laugh. "Ya know, Edward does need a bed instead of sleeping on the sofa." I said and (Y/n) got up, folded her bed up and handed it to me.

Your POV

I was still blushing after Jet left. "I guess it's the floor for-"

"What?! No. Your sleeping with me." Spike said and I blushed again. He pulled me down next to him and started to cuddle me. I felt his body heat surround me as I slowly fell asleep.

-----------------------

Ok, so I want to know how many of you watch the ANIME or read the MANGA.

If you watch it, comment #Anime
If you read it, comment #Manga.

Thanks!

Quick shoutout to Sportlife2005
-Paint_Queen