Session 17

Your POV

"(Y/n)?" I herd someone ask. I looked to the side and saw Amy. I smiled. "I'm sorry." Amy said and I gave her a questioning look. When she looked back up at me, her eyes were pitch black, and she held up a knife. She swung to knife down at me, hitting my heart.

----------------

I jumped awake, sweating and breathing heavily.

"(Y-Y/n)?" I looked over and saw Spike looking at me. I hugged my legs, crying. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded, lying. He got up and walked up to me and sat down, rubbing my back. My crying got worse, but he couldn't hear it because I'm mute.

I turned around, hugging him tightly. I cried on his chest as he rubbed my back. "It's ok. You'll be okay." He said and I started to calm down. Soon I started to fall asleep.

-time skip-

??? POV

Good, there asleep now. I thought as I climbed into the window. I took out my gun that had a silencer on it and pointed it at the girl.

"This is for my family." I said, shooting. "Bye bye. Now it's time to take out the queen's daughter (Y/n).

Your POV

I woke up and stretched my arms. I felt like trying to talk so what could I say.

"Good morning world." I said... SOUND! ITS BEEN A WEEK AND I GOT MY VOICE! Spike shuffled in his sleep in the bed next to me. I decided to wait to tell him till later.

-time skip-

Now was my chance! I can talk to Spike! I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the top of the building. It was almost sunset and I sat down, looking at it.

"You needed me for something?" He asked and I nodded, hugging him tightly. He almost fell, but hugged me back.

"I love you." I said and smiled.

"I love- DID YOU JUST TALK?!" He shouted and I nodded. I then saw something behind him. It... It was a gun... Pointing to his head. My eyes widened as I turned us around and pushed Spike to the ground. Then the bang. Then everything went black. And this time. I wasn't waking up.

Spike's POV

No... Nono... NO!! That's all that could go threw my head. I took out my gun and pointed it to the person who shot and shot, killing them. I picked up (Y/n), carrying her inside. I felt something roll down my cheek. A... A tear. I started to cry heavily.

"Jet." I said and he looked at me, his eyes widening as I showed (Y/n).

"Spike I-" he stopped himself as Edward ran into the room. She took one look at (Y/n) and she started to cry. Why did this happen?

----------

IM SORRY PLZ DONT HURT ME!!!! IT HAD TO END SOMEWHERE. IM SORRY IF I MAKE YOU CRY IM SO SORRY!!!!