Session 10

Your POV

"Spike! Put me down!" I said and he shook his head.

"Nope." He said and I groaned. He chuckled and lead us somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he sighed.

"I want to show you something." He said and sat me down. "Put this on." He said and handed me a space suit. I changed and so did he. I put my hair up in a bun and put the helmet on.

"Ok, I'm ready. I said and he looked at me. He smiled and grabbed my hand, bringing me to the air lock chamber. He pressed some buttons and then I started to float. He chuckled and pulled me down. I pressed the gravity buttons and stayed on the ground. He opened the door and dragged me out. I looked out into space and smiled.

"Where were you from?" Spike asked and I looked down.

"I... I don't know." I said and he looked at me. "I lost my childhood memory when I went to Venus as a teen. I have no idea where I'm from. I only know the name Julia from my past." I said and sat down.

"I came out here because if you look far away, you can see beautiful things in space." He said and I looked at the stars.

"It's strange... The way life treats you... I wonder why bad people are aloud to stay when good people leave... I think I know now. It's so that the good have something to live for. So that  they can take bad people out. I get it now." I said and he looked at me. He threw his arm aver my shoulder and smiled.

"I met a girl in Venus. She lost her sight. Her brother got a special plant that could cure her... But he died when trying to bring it to her. He had some seeds for the plant. That got them some money and she's being treated. She told me that the first thing she wanted to see was her brother... But when she found out that he died... She didn't want to talk to anyone." Spike said and I sighed.

"Do you think I will get my memory back?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's get inside. We're losing air." He said and I nodded.

-time skip-

Jet and Spike were out and I was playing with Edward.

"So Edward, did you have any friends on Earth?" I asked and she smiled.

"Sorta! I didn't get out much. The only friend I had was MPU!" She said and I smiled.

"Tell me about MPU." I said and she smiled.

"All I know is that he was a satellite that was lonely. So I gave him a name and we became friends!" She sai and I stood.

"I bet I could beat you in a race." I said and she stood up.

"Let's go!" She said and we started to run. I was laughing until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Spike.

"Oh- uh... Hey Spike." I said and blushed slightly.

"What are you doing?" He asked and my blush deepened.

"R-racing Ed." I said and he sighed. He helped me up and smirked.

"I bet I could run faster than you both!" He said and took off. I smiled and ran after him. I bumped into him and fell on top of him.

"S-spike?! Why'd you-" I stopped talking when I saw Jet standing there. I smiled and realized I was still on top of Spike. I quickly got off of him and stood up.

"What are you doing?" Jet asked and I scratched the back of my neck.

"R-racing." I said and he sighed.

"Well don't break anything." He said and I smiled, taking off again.

"Hey! No fair!" Spike shouted behind me. He grabbed me and held me up by my waist.

"Hey! Put me down!" I said and started to laugh slightly.

"What is this?!" I herd Faye shout and I smiled.

"What? Have you ever played before?" I asked and she sighed. Spike threw me over his shoulder and took off. I started to laugh and playfully punch his back.

"Stop! That feels weird!" He said and threw me down on my bed. "Go to sleep!" He said and I smiled.

"Ok!" I said and Ein jumped in the bed with me. Spike walked to his bed and I smiled. I soon fell asleep knowing that the hug wasn't sympathy... It was love.