um, hi

17

what are you doing?

carl

I  am currently taking a walking back home from my girlfriend Dom's house. It's pretty dark but i see something from across the street that catches my eye. There's two people covering behind a car and they were both dressed in all black. On of them had a baseball bat and a ski mask on and the other just had a beanie.

I wonder how this is going to go.

They both nod and head toward the house in front of them and one of the climb threw the window as the other waits outside.

I get a closer look and notice that its... Debbie?

I run across the street and go behind the car.

"Psst, Debs!" I get her attention.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she whisper yells

"I could ask you the same" I retort.

"Zoe is helping me get my baby back" she responds proudly. Wait, did she just say Zoe?

"Debs! Grab Franny" Zoe says coming out the window quickly when other footsteps are heard from inside the house. She has her mask not covering her face anymore and she grabs her bat when the door swings open. Debbie runs to my side while Zoe stays right in center.

"You people are fucked up, really taking away a mothers baby. No fucking shame." Zoe laughs cynically

"You better give that baby back right now!" Derek mother shouts.

"No! Did she come out your vagina? I don't think so. Nothings coming out that old bat cave" Zoe says.

The sister was going to charge Zoe but Zo raised her bat up threatening to hit her.

"Come near this baby again and I'll let the police know about your little mix up with my  mom and drugs." Zoe says referring to Dereks mom.

Debbie and i are very confused as to what she's talking about but the moms face goes white.

"Yeah, didn't think I knew who helped her OD" Zoe shouts. She walks to the car we were by and we backed up from a fuming Zoe. She was very angry.

She took a swing at the car window shattering it after a couple hits. She gets on top of the car and starts wacking the shit out of it.

when she is finally satisfied with her damage she jumps off and fakes about to hit them as they back away and she chuckles.

"come on debs, our work here is done"she smiles while leading the way.

"hi to you too?" i say following along with them

"helloooo again gallagher" she says to me walking backwards.

little did i know, this was going to be a long fucking night.