Crushing On Ya' | ♥ ᗜ ♥ |

EDITED: 4/8/2017

le joyful sack of enthusiam

Tracer became more energetic than she normally is, like she'd mention random things she did, and she was stutter alot when your around.

"Did you know that I ran a marathon yesterday? Ooo, You should really get those new cupcakes, luv'!" she said, whenever she said somethin' like that, you would just giggle and roll your eyes.

le gremlin

D.va went really touchy, and touched you a lot at random times,which made you jump, but she would blush whenever she looked at you, or heard your name. Sometimes, when someones talking to them, she doesn't respond for a full minute.

"And so I was like-- Wait... Hana. Hana! Are you even listening?!" you would normally say, and she would normally respond with "Yes, Y-Y/N!"

le angel

Angela would always ask how you are, and always offer a check up for free. She would normally speed up her words so you cant even understand her.

le heartless spiduhh

Widowmaker would stare at you often, and even touch you at some 'places' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). She is even nice to you. And she is never nice.

O_O

le boop

Sombra would turn into a straight up pervert, she would flirt with you when she had the chance to, and would grab your butt sometimes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)