First Date With Her :3

le fast bitch

You and Tracer went skiing for a date, she had to convince you that there wasn't a yeti coming out to get you, or you'd injure yourself. Your hands were trembling with fear, until you got the hang of it though.

You two enjoyed yourselves!

le gaming bitch

You and D.va for a 'date' went to a convention in Korea, even though you didn't understand anything.. You had so much fun there! There was this one moment when a guy was speaking Korean, and was hitting on you, D.va went up to him and said "물러서, 바보 내 꺼야!" which means 'Back off idiot, shes mine!' and chased him off. You giggled and left to go find her.

le angel bitch

You and Angela went to an romantic restaurant, and had a great night! You both laughed, and talked. At the end of the date though she started getting horny and undid your pants. You know what happened next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) .

le spider bitch

Widowmaker took you to a fancy restaurant her and Gerard went to. You both basically just chatted, and discussed some crap.

le hacker bitch

Sombra took you to a baseball game, and mid game, it was le kiss cam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ). The camera landed on you two and you looked at the big screen to see you two on the kisscam. :3 Sombra grabbed you by the shirt and kissed you. You had fun!