Confessin' (づ ♥ ³ ♥ )づ

EDITED: 4/8/2017

LENNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tracer had been busy lately, and you didnt know why, but when she invited you around her place you figured out.

"Hey, Y/N, luv'?" she looked you, "Mhm?" "Would you be my girlfriend?" she asked, you kissed her on the cheek, which obviously meant 'Yes!'

HANNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hana had been avoiding you all week, and you needed to know whats up. "Hana!" you shouted, but she pretended to ignore you. You caught up with her and stood right infront of her, "H-Huh?" she managed to say, "Hana, you've been avoiding me all week, I know whats up." you smirked, she blushed and you grabbed her hips, she shivered. *insert le lenny* you kissed her on the lips and said, "I'll date you, Hana, you cute lil' gremlin." she looked like she was gonna faint any second now.

ANGGGELAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You had an appoitment with Angela, (surprise, surprise xD) and when she gave you a letter of your medical records, it only had "Will You Be My Lover?" on it, followed by a heart, you shouted, "YES!"  so loudly everyone in the building could hear you. They kicked you out aswell.

AMEEELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Widowmaker and you were on a mission, when she asked you, "Hey, Y/N?" she asked, when you responded with, "Yeah?" she calmly said "Do you want to be my girlfriend?". She looked really calm, you tackled her and hugged her, and said, "Of course I do!" which made other talon agents turn their heads

SOMMMBRAAAAAAAAAAA

You and Sombra were texting when she asked you 'Wanna Be My Girlfriend? :3' You were shocked, but by the time you were gonna text back, she was behind you, and she hugged you from behind, and she said, "Well do you Y/N?" she asked, you laughed and shacked it off, but by the time you said 'Yes,' Sombra was already kissing you.