Chapter 3

A confused Sarada shut her door, before getting dressed in her dorm. She wasn't mad, she just wondered what had gotten into Boruto while she had been away. He had never been the type of man to sleep around with random girls, but Sarada also wasn't the type of person to kiss random guys, or even her best friend at that. As Sarada tried to rationalize his behavior, she put on black leggings and a black off the shoulder top, while her moist hair fell against her back.
"Who knows, he could've known her for a long time." She said to herself while taking her hair dryer and combing her hair, as the heat dried her hair quickly. She knew she shouldn't of cared so much, but she couldn't help herself.

Turning off the dryer, and grabbing her phone alongside her wallet, Sarada walked out of her room to see Chocho, Simure, and Hima. Simure was hugging Mitsuki, who had crashed at her place last night. While Chocho was walking into her room with her robe on.
Sarada just gave her a look and asked, "Shika?"
A blush came to her beautiful tanned face, "Shut up, Sarada." The girl said before closing her door. She shook her head while laughing, "Come on, Hima. We'll see you guys later." Sarada said as Hima walked next to toward the elevator. She waited for the door to close before asking,"How long have you and Inojin been a thing?" The young girl blushed and played with her fingers.

"W-we became actual friends like last year, but we've only been officially dating since summer. When I started working at aunt Ino's flower shop." Sarada nodded with a smile, "Well your secret is safe with me." Hima hadn't even told her in the first place, she just happened to be walking out of her dorm to go shower early that morning, and saw them kissing in the hallway. 
Himawari smiled, "Thank you, Sarada."
"But how about you and that guy?"
Sarada shrugged her shoulders, "I just wasn't feeling it you know? He was beyond cute, it's just that he was too aggressive." She nodded in understanding, "Well did you have any fun last night?" Sarada smiled, "Yeah, you?"

Honestly the only fun she had involved Boruto, but that's how it normally was when they went to parties together. "Good, I did too." She laughed, "With that hickey on his neck, I know you did." Sarada teased as they walked across campus, toward the cafeteria.
"Shut up, Sarada!"
~
"So, Cho, what happened between you and Shikadai?" Hima asked, as they walked back to their dorms from the Gym. Sarada had recently made it a habit of going everyday, and her friends often kept her company.
Cho's tan skin turned red and she took a sip of her water, before answering her friends question,
"We were dancing. Then he made some lame excuse to go upstairs and I invited him in. After that things got heated." She said while blushing, "I didn't know that you liked him." Sarada said, "I didn't either, but I don't know. He's like really grown into a man and I can't help it." Cho was right, Shika's looks had matured and he was very attractive. Sure he was lazy and didn't appear to have a care in the world, but he was handsome and very smart.

"How was hanging out with Boruto?"
Cho asked, and Sarada could've smiled at the thought of his smile alone, but she acted with nonchalance. "Nothing special."
"Oh? You must really be over him."
"Yeah, he's just a friend. I love him of course, but I'm finally over him." Sarada said slightly truthfully, making them nodded, though they weren't convinced. "If you say so." They all knew that she had once had a senseless crush on Boruto ever since they were in grade school. However, last summer she decided that it was time to let go of stupid crushes and focus on herself. The way she carried herself now, and behaved was a result of that. Sarada had changed a lot, and it was for the better, even if it meant letting go of Boruto.

"Well classes start tomorrow, are you guys ready?" Sarada asked, they shook their heads. "Waking up at six every morning five days straight? No thanks." ChoCho said while eating her granola bar. Sarada groaned while nodding, "Especially with all the girls that hog all of the bathrooms doing their makeup and hair." ChoCho nodded, "Is it that bad?"
Hima asked, and they nodded. "They'll try and push you around, just call us if you have any problems." ChoCho said, "Psh, Hima can take care of herself. Remember when she fought Boruto, Uncle Naruto got in the middle of her punch and he was knocked out cold."