Chapter 10

"I'm not doing this with you, Haron."
Sarada said while walking to her psychology class, hoping to lose him in the crowd of people in the hallway. "Sarada, stop." He said while roughly grabbing her arm, and making the text book fall from her hands. Sarada sighed deeply and said, "What do you want, Haron?"
She hadn't talked to him since the tirade he released on her, when he found out that Bolt and her were partners for a project, and though she still felt guilty about it, once she talked to her friends she realized that she wasn't the problem. Haron was naturally possessive, and though she had once thought it was cute, it quickly became annoying.

He'd constantly get jealous over little things, and since she knew how he felt about her and Bolt's relationship, she had done things to create a little distance between them, but her efforts seemed to go unnoticed. She felt more than unappreciated.
"I just want to say that I'm sorry."
"Well I'm listening." She took her book from his hands right as the bell rang. "Great, now we're late." She said a little harsher than she meant to. "Babe, just hear me out. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of yelled at you like I did, really I shouldn't of talked to you that way at all. I know it may not seem like it, but I trust you. Sometimes my emotions just get the best of me, and I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me."

  She couldn't stop the butterflies from forming in her stomach as her heart fluttered. "I forgive you. Just stop being so jealous please? Boruto and I are just friends." She said truthfully. He pulled her close by her hips while saying, "I know that. I'm sorry, really. Let me make it up to you." She smiled, "Let's do something after school?"
"What do you have in mind?"
"It's a surprise, now get to class. I'll see you later." He pecked her lips, before walking in the other direction, while she walked toward her class with a slight smile on her face. Thinking about how Haron's jealousy annoyed her, but his cuteness made up for it.

"You're late, Ms. Uchiha." Her professor said, as Sarada made eye contact with Jin, and Shika.
"I'm sorry, I just lost track of time."
She rolled her eyes, "Mhm, just take a seat."
"And where were you?" Jin asked, "I ran into Haron." They both rolled their eyes, "Why don't you guys like him?" She whispered as their professor started her lecture.
"Because we wanted you and Bolt together." Shika said with a yawn leaving his lips, before he leaned back in his chair. As he stretched his arms, she noticed the red bruises on his neck, and made a mental note to tease Cho about them later.

Soon, the bell rang for their next class, and she headed toward to the library to finish up a few notes, only to run into Boruto, who she hadn't seen since breakfast. "Hey, Bolt." She said while sitting next to him at a table, toward the back of the mostly empty library.
"Hey, Sarada." He said while looking down at his book intently, "What are you studying for?"
"Apparently there's a pop quiz in my Engineering class, and I haven't been paying attention to anything." She shook her head, "You never learn, do you?" He shrugged, "Are you gonna help me study, or just scold me?"
"Give me the book."

"You're gonna do great." She said to Bolt as they walked to their next class together, "I sure hope so, I have a borderline A, and if I don't get that up I'm actually gonna cry." Sarada laughed, "You've never cried, Boruto, you definitely won't because of a grade." She said truthfully. In all their seventeen years of knowing each other, she hadn't seen him cry once. "Then today may be the day you'll see me cry."

"You're being dramatic." She said while they sat down in their regular seats. "Hey, Guys." Cho said as she walked into class. "Hey, Cho." Bolt and her said in unison, "Have you guys seen Shinki?" She asked, and they shook their heads. "He's just supposed to be in this class. I hope he's not lost." Considering she was his guide throughout his first few days at Konoha, she had to keep tabs on him, and make sure he got to class, or else there would be consequences from administration.