Chapter 15

"Oh my God shut up, Boruto." Sarada said laughing, while the both of them sat on her bed watching a movie. Bolt yawned and laid back on her plush pillows. "It's been a long day."
She said, and he nodded in agreement.
"I missed my bed." She said with a sigh while lying next to Bolt. "I missed your bed too."
She giggled cutely while turning onto her side, and looking at the side of Boruto's face. "Remember the night you, Shika, and Mitsuki, ran away?" Sarada asked him with a small smile to her face.

"To be honest the most memorable thing about that night was seeing you in your underwear." She laughed and hit his arm playfully. "Remember the time you and Cho went to find your dad?" She nodded, "He had been on an undercover mission for so many years, that when I saw him he didn't even recognize me."
"I remember our first night at school. We cried like big babies." Boruto said laughing, but she shook her head, "Um no, I shed a tear while you awkwardly stared at me." She said while laughing at the memory, "I mean yeah, but I still missed my mom."

"The bond you two have is so beautiful."
She said making him smile. "She's the best mom in the world, I never thought I'd ever meet someone who cared as much as she does, until." They were interrupted by his phone ringing. Looking down at it, he smiled a little, "Speak of the devil." She laughed a little as he answered it. "Hey, Mom."
"Hey Bolt, are you still at Sarada's?" As he talked to his mom, Sarada got off of the bed and picked up the movies that they had sprawled everywhere, in search for the perfect one.

"Yes I am." He answered his mom, while watching Sarada, as she reorganized the movies. "Well I hope I didn't interrupt anything." She said, making him blush while shaking his head, and looking away from Sarada. "It's not like that, Mom." She laughed, "Whatever you say. Just get home by curfew, okay?" He nodded while looking at her digital clock. "Okay."
"And tell Sarada I say Hello."
"My mom says hello." She smiled, before coming close to his ear, "Hello, Hinata."
"I love her so much, but we will see you later. Bye."

When he hung up, Sarada was back in her bed, sitting with her back against her pillows,
"What were we talking about?" Boruto asked with a slight laugh. Sarada smiled, while they both turned over to their sides to look at each other. "Your mom, you were like, "I never thought I would meet someone who cares as much as she does, until." Then you talked to her."
"Right! I wanted to say until I met you."
She said truthfully. Smiling slightly, she moved her hair behind her ear, while a light blush became apparent on her beautiful face.
"That's good right?"

  "Definitely, but you might care too much sometimes." She rolled her onyx eyes, before pushing her glasses up from the bridge of her nose. "You don't care enough." He laughed a little, "Boru-" He didn't let her finish her sentence, before her glasses, were now in his hand as his lips were moving against her's.
He could tell that she was tense, but Boruto continued to kiss her as he thought of the way he felt the night of the dance. Though she kissed him back, he pulled away as he thought of the fact that she had a boyfriend.

Boruto looked at her red face, and her onyx eyes started into his eyes. "Boruto." She said lowly with a blush across her cheeks. He got a nervous feeling in his gut. "Sarada." Bolt said quietly as she paused, trying to think of what she wanted to say. "Should I go?" He asked, "N-no...just." His nervousness only worsened as she continued to stutter over her words.
"I get it, Sarada. I'll see you tomorrow."
Getting up from her bed, he grabbed his things from her desk, before reaching for the doorknob. As he turned the door knob, he felt her hand grasp his forearm.

  Turning around, her hands cupped his face, and she kissed him passionately. Boruto droppped his phone, keys, and wallet to the wooden floor with a loud bang, but it didn't seem to bother them as he pulled her body closer. Savoring the kiss, his hands sat against her hips, and her hands tangled in his unruly hair. Tugging on her bottom lip a little, he felt her smile against his lips, and it made him smile too.