Chapter Ten: Nero

Foxy instantly kisses you back, his lips matching perfectly in sync with your own. Though you can feel the dominant side of himself radiating off him, you know he's trying to take it slow and gentle with the kiss, as if trying not to scare you off. After a moment, you raise your arms and wrap them around his neck, tangling your right hand in his hair as he moves his hands to your hips, pulling you forward into him.

Eventually the two of you must pull apart for air. You look at him as you pant, out of breath from the exhilarating kiss. He locks eyes with you and leans forward slightly, resting his forehead against your own

"How the hell did you learn to kiss like that?" You wet your lips, still feeling the tingle of when his were over yours. Foxy chuckles, straightening up with a wink

"I'm afraid that will remain a secret, lass"

"He made out with Bonnie a lot a couple years ago" You hear a familiar chirpy giggle and you quickly look over to the left doorway, which Chica is leaning against, swinging her frying ban bath and forth lazily. Panic sets into your stomach and you let your arms drop from Foxys neck to your lap and look down. You could almost feel Chica eyeroll as she stepped into the room "Don't fret, I'm not here to kill you this time"

You look up, confused "What changed?"

"Your little outburst told me all I needed to know" She smirks "You totally wanted Foxy"

You gape at her for a moment before blushing and looking down "Don't be embarrassed, cupcake" She chuckles and jumps up on the seat next to you with a grin, then she looks at Foxy "Do you mind?" She rolls her eyes "You can't have Y/n all to yourself"

Foxy huffs before leaning forward, kissing your jaw before whispering in your ear "I'll be back later" and then strolling out. Chica waggles her fingers at his retreating form then turns to you

"If you're just putting up an act you can bring it down now..." You mumble

"I have no need to put up an act, the guys, especially Foxy, know what I'm like. There's no point in pretending" Chica shrugs "Do I like you? No. Am I going to kill you? No. Do I respect you? Yes, as a matter of fact. Not many would lash out on me" She smirks and waves her frying pan in your face "I'm kinda a loose cannon, if you hadn't noticed"

"I had" You muse, with a slight smile "So, to be clear, you're not going to whack me around the head with a frying pan?"

Chica giggles and crosses her fingers in front of your eyes "Promise"

You roll your eyes but give her a little nod "So what's this I hear about Bonnie and Foxy?"

Chicas whole face lights up "So, Foxy was going through this whole 'I don't have a girlfriend or anyone to make out with woe is me' faze. Him and Bonnie were exceptionally close at this point, not like they are now...Bonnie was less quite and more fun... Anyway, so me and Freddy are in here finishing off the nightguard and we see Bonnie and Foxy making out in front of pirates cove" She has to stop for a moment to grin "We assumed it was because they were playing some sort of prank on the Nightgaurd but I, being the snoop I am, kept catching them in the act" She holds out her hand, inspecting her nails for a moment "So, Freddy confronted them and Foxy admitted it was to practice their 'skills' in case some nut job like you came in and suddenly felt an attraction to them. So, they continued for a while, insisting that it was just a 'bromance' thing. But one day that had this huge fight and just" She shrugs "Stopped talking"

You think for a moment before you burst out laughing, falling off the table and crashing to the floor with a thud. Chica looks at you with widened eyes

"Just...Foxy...seducing...Bonnie" You wheeze "Why didn't you record it for later purpose?" You accuse Chica and she laughs

"There was some pretty good stuff at the start but hey, before they fought it was kinda hot" She winks at you before jumping off of the table just as you stand up, stray chuckles still slipping out every now and then. After a few moments, you calm down and start to talk again