Harry Hook

Mal's POV

The isle was just as I remember. Smelly, rotten, and overall awful. I love it. Walking in with my head held high, I headed straight to my old hideout.
Once I got there, something was wrong. I twirled my hair around my finger, and I realized it was still blonde. Ugh. Off to the hair salon I guess.
As I twirled my newly purple locks around my finger, Harry Hook walked in ready to do some daily stealing. "Well, look who it is." When he came towards me, I looked into his eyes and realized how beautiful they are.
"Hey, Harry" I said with a real and genuine smile. "Looking good, as always."
"You don't look so bad yourself,
Mal" His accent was so charming he could sweep you off your feet with one syllable.
"So, your back, 'ey?"
"Back and more evil than ever."
"Good to hear. Uma will love to hear that your back. She has big plans for you. Can't wait to tell her."
"Oh, you won't have to tell her."
"Excuse me?"
"I'll tell her myself."
"I've always found your confidence charming, Mal," He took a step closer to me, twirling my purple locks in his hook. "Perhaps we don't have to tell Uma right away. We could always wait a day or two. Ya know, maybe get something to eat from Hooks Fish and Chips. My dad could get us a few free rotten salmons."
"I'm sorry, are you asking me out on a date?"
"It seems so, yes."
I just smiled at him, before walking away.

Third Person POV

"Ok. Let's go over the plan one more time." Evie looked at the two people in front of her, which consisted of Carlos and Jay.
"Once we get to the isle, you guys will ask around for Mal. I'll head to a few spots I think she might be. We meet outside of Lady Tremaine's no later than 6PM. If anyone isn't there, they will automatically be assumed to be in danger."
"You really think we can get to her before Harry casts his charm on her?" Jay raised a good point, since the only magic that worked in the isle, besides fairy godmothers wand, was Harry's Hook Charm, as he called it. Once he twirled his victims hair around his Hook, they would be taken by his love spell.
"Only one way to find out. Let's get this party started."
And with that, the villain kids hopped into the stolen limo and headed off the isle to rescue Mal.