Doubts

"Honey, where are we going?" Belle asked, struggling to keep up with her husband.
"To the Isle of the Lost."
"Excuse me?" Fairy Godmother asked, stopping in her tracks.
"Do you remember that fish girl? Ursula's daughter, I think?"
"Yes, what about her?"
"I think she took the wand. We need to get to the Isle before she opens the barrier."
- - -
"Ben?" The gang was searching the Isle, with Mal and Harry hand in hand.
"We've searched everywhere, love, he isn't here," Harry said, "can't we just go to Auradon?"
Carlos and Jay shot each other a look, and Jay grabbed Mal's arm, pulling her to the side.
"What's your problem?" Mal asked, annoyed.
"Did you hear him? He wants to go to Auradon," Jay whispered, barely able to be heard with how quiet he was speaking.
"What's your point?"
"What if he hasn't really changed? What if he's just trying to get to Auradon so he can steal the wand?"
Once these words left Jay's mouth, Mal immediately seemed hurt.
"Jay, I trust him,"
"Well I don't."
"You can doubt him all you want. He's coming back with us, Jay. End of discussion."
"Fine, but if he takes over Auradon, don't come crying back to me."
Little did Jay know, Harry taking over Auradon was the least of his problems.