A Familiar Face

Third Person POV - Ben's Office
         "You're telling me that Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, put some kind of love spell on Mal and I'm the only person who can reverse it?" Ben looked at Evie, Carlos, and Jay in disbelief.
        "Yeah, pretty much." Carlos said this quite matter-of-factly.
        "But there's no magic on the isle, so that's not possible, right?" Ben stood up from his desk pacing back and forth, worried about Mal.
        "It's not a normal type of magic," Evie spoke with a little bit of annoyance in her tone.    
        "How so?" Ben didn't pick up the annoyance at all.
        "The hook that Harry has is special. It was created a long long time ago. The barrier is meant to keep out modern magic, not magic from thousands of years ago."
         Ben was very impressed at Evie's logic.
         "But there's one thing I don't get. How can I reverse it?" Ben was clearly skeptical of he whole plan.
        "Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing." Jay crossed his arms, showing off his muscular biceps. "What can a powerless prince do that we can't?"
         Ben just stood, clearly not aware of Jay's insult.
      "There's one thing that can break any spell,"
      "What?" The three boys said simultaneously.
       "One thing that can break any curse,"
       "What is it?" Carlos and Jay practically shouted at Evie, while Ben said it quite calmly.
       "True love's kiss."

Third Person POV - The Isle of the Lost
       "So, ye' see, that's how I got me hook!" Harry had his arm hooked into Mal's, clearly enjoying himself. How could he not? His plan had worked perfectly. He had the girl he always wanted, and there wasn't anything that could go wrong, right?
       "Fascinating." Mal seemed as if she were far away by he way she said it, but Harry just ignored it.
       A few minutes later, Harry and Mal arrived at their destination. An old wall at the back of an alleyway near Ursula's Fish and Chips that Mal used to come to and graffiti before she left for Auradon.
     " 'Ere you go." Harry handed Mal a can of spray paint, but it was almost as if Mal wasn't strong enough to hold onto it. Harry's spell was harming Mal's health, and he knew it. However, he didn't seem to care. All he cared about was being with his life long crush, at whatever cost.
      Mal dropped the spray paint, causing it to hit the floor, exploding in an array of purple paint. Harry and Mal were drenched in paint, and Harry wasn't to happy about it.
     "You have GOT to be kidding m-"
      Harry was interrupted by a very familiar face at the alleyway entrance.
      "Well, well, well, look who it is." Uma's terrifying voice echoed throughout the alleyway, and Harry gulped, trying to brace himself for what would come next.