Hurt

Once Mal pulled away from Harry's heavenly lips, the first thing she saw was Ben's hurt face. He was clutching his stomach, which had a gash that was bleeding quite a bit. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he was practically in tears. He slowly stood up, shaking his head.
"How could you?" He spoke in a hushed whisper, his voice quivering.
"Ben-" Mal tried to apologize, but Ben was already well out the door, leaving a small trail of blood behind him.
- - -
"We are not going to the Isle of the Lost!" Beast shouted, stopping in his tracks. They were in the museum lobby, and Fairy Godmother has just left the lobby to get her wand. "I refuse to even look at those juvenile delinquents!"
"Calm down," Belle places a reassuring hand on her husband's shoulder, but he just shrugged it off.
"Don't tell me to calm down! Going to the Isle would require lowering the force field, and lowering the force field could lead to the most hated villains of the land entering Auradon!"
"I'm sure you're over reacting,"
"Well you're under reacting!"
"Honey-"
Before Belle could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by a frantic Fairy Godmothern running into the room.
"The wand is gone!"

I know I haven't written in a while, and I know this was a very short chapter. However, I am trying something out. I will try to update multiple times a week, but the parts will be much shorter.