An Unexpected Alliance

Harry's POV
       "Mal?"
       I turned toward the alley entrance to see one other than King Ben himself. Mal was bent over in pain, and Uma was taking a step towards Ben.
       "Go home, Beasty Boy."
       "Yeah, yer' have no place 'ere." I crossed my arms and stepped in front of Ben.
       "I'm not leaving without Mal. What did you do to her?"
       "That's none of yer' business!"
       "Tell me, or- or else!" He was clenching his fists, and I couldn't help but laugh.
       I put my hook to his chin. "You can't hurt me."
       Ben tried to come after me, but Jay held him back.

Jay's POV
       Mal screamed in pain again.
       "Ben, he's right. You don't stand a chance against him." I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.
       Evie approached Harry.
       "Besides, we already know what he did to her."
      "You do?" Harry seemed surprised.
      "We do?" Carlos seemed just as surprise, but I nudged him in his side.
      "It's obvious, isn't it? You cast Hook's Charm on her. You needed to use your Hook Charm because you know Mal doesn't have any real feelings for you." Evie crossed her arms, giving a know-it-all smirk.
      "That's not true! She does so have feelings for me!" Harry was getting annoyed.
      "Alright you Auradon Residents. We're not giving Mal up. Deal with it." When Uma finished her statement, she walked away down the alley.

Third Person POV
      Mal's pain seemed to suddenly stop, and she stood up straight, her eyes shining green.
      "Mal!" Ben rushed over to her, but Mal held up her hand.
      Ben furrowed his eyebrows.
      "I'm in love with Harry. Not you, Ben." Mal seemed to tremble over her lies, but she just shrugged it off and followed Uma.
      Harry waited until Uma and Mal were gone before speaking to the VK's.
      "I don't know what's going on with Mal," Harry whispered quietly so only the VK's and Ben could hear him. "Every time I try to renew the Hook Charm, it works but she feels pain. I think I'm hurting her."
      "Ya think?" Carlos crossed his arms and stared at Harry.
      "I think I can fix 'er. But I need your help."
      "You want our help?" Jay raised an eyebrow at him.
      "Believe it or not, I care about Mal."
       Ben spoke up. "Not."
       "What?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.
       "You said believe it or not. I choose not."
       "Listen smart alec, if you want Mal back you're gonna have to help me."
      "Like I'm gonna believe you?"
      Evie rested a hand on Ben's shoulder.
      "We need to do what's in the best interest for Mal, Ben. I think we have to help him."
     "So it's settled, then?" Harry gave a smirk, and put his hand out for someone to shake.
    "Fine." Ben shook his hand, settling the alliance.