Understanding

Let's set it off! Get it? I love them right now. But wait! You guys have to see this video! (Ehehehe see what I did?). It's honestly great.

Jasper had finished off the fight scene of her backstory, Peridot watching in utter disbelief. "Lapis... She uppercutted you and knocked you out? She did that?" The young girl asked. Jasper nodded. "Lapis was going through emotional stress, she still is. All she needs is someone to make her happy." After the small speech, she went and began to carry on. 

Lapis' parents (They're still alive here) had been called to school, regarding Lapis, she wasn't at fault. It was taken she did self defence so she wasn't given any severe punishment, they let her take a few days off school to recover, which she was absolutely grateful for. However, it seemed that the school had focused purely on the violence, not taking into consideration the conversation before. Jasper on the other hand, had worst luck. She was expelled from school and was told during a meeting. Her parents understood the situation and told their daughter she wasn't allowed to do anything at all without their consent for the next six months. Jasper at first strongly disagreed at that punishment but thought it was light, considering some other worse punishments she could've had.

And with that last sentence, Jasper had finished the small story. She took a look at Peridot, who had sorrowful eyes but she wiped the upcoming tears away. "I'm sorry, for what I did... It's just that, I have major issues with anyone with Lapis. And well, you're a big target since you're practically living with her." Jasper sounded sincere, this pained Peridot for she didn't know whether to forgive the girl who nearly killed her, or hold a grudge even though she knew what was happening in her life.

"You don't have to forgive me. I nearly killed you and your girlfriend. I would rather have you hate me now. I should get going. Remember, if Lapis asked, I was never here and you had just stayed in this room." Jasper pleaded that this was the excuse Peridot would say. The blonde had blushed by the use of 'girlfriend' for Lapis, but nonetheless she accepted what she said and Jasper was about to head out. "Peridot. You really should date Lapis, you're the only good thing that's come to her life since her last happy memory with her parents." And with that final sentence, Jasper closed the door behind her and left Peridot somewhat scared for, and of Lapis. She shook the feeling off however, deep down she knew Lapis tried her best to be friends and communicate with the people she'd grown to like and hang around with. Her blush had seemed to come back as the orange haired girl left, "Date Lapis? Yeah.... Sureeee." She emphasised, smirking as she plopped onto her bed.

OoOoO

-Flashback to two weeks earlier, Pearl and Amethyst's dorm-

The two girls quickly released their hug as Pearl was seen blushing brightly in front of Amethyst. The shorter girl began to blush at what she said until Pearl had spoken something, "Thank you, Amethyst. Now that you've said that, I'm confident that I can confess to them. Maybe a few weeks from now, I still need to figure out how to tell them." Pearl said that in confidence, Amethyst trying to be strong in front of her. Inside, she couldn't stand Pearl being in love if it was going to end up in another rejection. Whoever it was, they'd better take care of her or someone would die the day they made her cry. But instead of voicing out those problems, she kept it inside so that the other girl wouldn't be burdened by her.

OoOoO
-Flashback end-

It was five hours after Jasper had the deep conversation with Peridot, who was currently waiting for Lapis to come home. She wanted to talk with her, she needed to talk with her. Given the circumstances, she couldn't care less if her admittedly cute roommate began to hate her. All she wanted was to understand her better.

The door clicked, drawing the young girl's thoughts away towards Lapis, who had entered in quite a panic. Lapis ran to her, practically tackling the Dorito loving female. They both let out a groan as Peridot sat up, rubbing her head and fixing her glasses. "Lapissss! That hurt, a lot!" She complained, staring daggers into Lapis' eyes. The other girl smiled apologetically but grabbed Peridot's shoulders and shook them. "Peridot! Guess what! I have a date! Not telling who it is!" Lapis giggled, Peridot was frozen in place at the words that escaped her roommates mouth. 'Lapis? Likes someone?' She thought, quite sadly to her surprise. Her eyes drooped slightly and she began to slouch. And worse to Peridot... She knew what was wrong with her.

"Oh... You like someone? That's great Lapis! When are you meeting them?" Peridot asked with fake excitement. Overall, she wasn't happy at all with what she was feeling. She was meant to be happy for her wasn't she? Then, why does she feel so bad for being jealous? However. She knew it all too well.

OoOoO

-Flashback to when Garnet met up with Lapis-

Lapis knocked on the door, she awaited the door to be opened to reveal her old friend with squared hair, opaque glasses and a smile that rarely appeared. Garnet opened the door happily, letting Lapis into her dorm. "Where's your roommate?" Asked Lapis, searching the room for another person. Garnet shrugged as she spoke, "Well, Malachite said she would be out with Alexandrite for the night. So I guess I have until the morning to myself. Care to join me? It's 9 PM now and the weekend, so it'll be great won't it?" Garnet smirked. The other girl smiled in return as they played the game they both utterly loved just because of the answers. Truth or dare. Yeah it's a basic game but it's one that would really get there blood going.

"So, Garnet.... Truth or dare?" Lapis snickered. Garnet pulled a sly face and said back, "You know what I'm going to choose, Lazuli." Lapis laughed in response as she pointed to the bathroom. "Dare you to go to the Pearlmethyst room, bring them a cup of toilet water and splash it in their face."

Garnet pulled a mischievous grin and took her empty water bottle and travelled to the bathroom. Once she came out, Lapis had her camera to prove it was toilet water. The two walked over to Pearl and Amethyst's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer, until Pearl came and opened the door, she was about to ask a question before being soaked. Lapis and Garnet made a run for it and slammed the door shut behind them, the duo shared a good laugh until high-fiving. "Lazuli, truth or dare?" Garnet asked after settling down on her bed. Lapis calmed down and replied, "I'm the total opposite of your daringness." She said, two arms held up defensively. Garnet thought for a few seconds, "People you think would go together?" She asked. Lapis made a grin and sucked in a breath.

"Steven and Connie, Pearl and Amethyst, Ruby and Sapphire, remember Lars and Sadie? Those two. Kinda saw Rose and Greg since the beginning. And that's the people who I think would go together in our friend circle." Lapis said, telling Garnet the truth with every single name on the list.

"And Peridot?" Garnet questioned. She took a look at the blue haired female, who slightly blushed at the mention of her room mate. "I have always thought about her and Amethyst if Pearl and Rose did work out. But obviously Pearl and Amethyst are going to be a thing. So Peridot right now is out of the ship chart." Lapis said, with slight confidence. To admit it, she kinda had the thought of Amethyst and the fun green eyed female being together. But by the looks of everything, Peridot was hella straight.

"Come on, Lapis. You know you like her. And everyone knows she likes you." Garnet intruded her thoughts, which made her blush even more. "She l-likes me?! And... I-I don't like her!" Lapis began to freak out. Hyperventilate actually. "Lazuli, you're great at reading other people by a glance. But you can't find out your own feelings with all the time you have." Garnet smiled, holding out her hand. Lapis took it. "My turn again. Truth or dare?" The glasses wearing girl asked.

"Dare." Lapis said, still pretty shocked. Garnet smiled.

"Now. Here comes a thought."

Hehe, updates should come once or twice a day. Unless I'm feeling motivated to leave another one. Leave a comment and a vote if you liked this please, appreciated!

Katsu