Chapter 1

"Hey Papyrus?" Frisk whispered to his/her skeleton friend. It was 3 AM and Frisk wanted to do a 3 AM challenge to awaken a spirit.

"Yes tiny Frisk?" Papyrus whispered back.

"Wanna do a 3 AM challenge?" Frisk asked.

"I really don't know," Papyrus replied in an uneasy tone. 

"It will be fun!" Frisk replied.

"If it will let me dream about my spaghetti," Papyrus conceded, "I will do it." 

"Yeah," Frisk cheered. "Let's go in the bathroom."

"You're weird a human. What challenge will we do?"

"The Bloody Mary challenge."

"What is that, my courageous friend?"

"We have to light 2 candles and say Bloody Mary 3 times. Her ghost will appear and there is a 50/50 chance of Bloody Mary killing us. You are already dead (no offense), but Bloody Mary will most likely slit my throat."

"I don't want you to get hurt, tiny Frisk."

"Bitch please. I defeated the blood-thirsy Flowey. I think I can survive this." Papyrus and Frisk took a deep breath and said Bloody Mary 3 times. Nothing happened.

"Ok," Papyrus spoke in a frightened tone. "Nothing happened. Can we go now? I'm scared AF."

"I'm only leaving because I'm tired," Frisk yawned.

"Yeah," Papyrus spoke. "Let's go to bed." Frisk and Papyrus went to bed. But they didn't hear the bumping of objects coming from the bathroom and living room.