Chapter 2

Frisk's POV

I warily woke up. It looked pretty grey. It was like my room, but it wasn't my room. I woke up in a cramped room. I wasn't claustrophobic, but I felt like it was kinda tiny.

"Papyrus?" I asked. "Sans? Chara?" Nobody answered. I got scared. Like when I first met Flowey scared. I went over to the door, but it was locked. Was I kidnapped? I got out my phone, but there was no cell service. Where the hell was I taken? I pounded on the door, hoping that someone would hear. Apperently, someone did hear me pounding on the door. That person unlocked the door. It turns out that someone did open the door. It was Asriel. "Asriel? How did you get here?"

"I don't know," Asriel replied. "But my new friends know why we were brought here." Asriel grabbed my hand and we ran out from the room. When we went out, we saw other rooms like the one I was in. Except they were all closed. Asriel led me to a vent where 2 kids were waiting for us. "These are my friends. Frisk, meet Six and Seven."

"Hi," Six timidly spoke. Seven just waved hello.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked. They didn't answer and just walked through the door. Asriel and I followed them. After heading inside, the door mysteriously shut behind us and this creature with long arms called the Janitor came in. "What is that dude?"

Six and Seven stood silent until the Janitor left.

"He watches over the children," Seven replied. "He's the one who catches the children who try escape their cells."

"Why are children being held here against their own will?" Asriel asked.

"We're trying to find that out," Seven replied. "We're also trying to find out the identity of the Geisha." 

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She's the owner of the Maw," Six replied. "That's all I know." After sneaking past Mr. Noodle Arms, we went into the Janitor's quarters. He was in a room where he was talking to himself.

"Must not disappoint her," he spoke repeatedly and quickly.

"Who's her?" I asked.

"I assume it's the Lady/Geisha," Seven replied. "She's the only figure who is feminine."

*time skip*

The Janitor chased us into a door that was closing from above. We ran inside, but the Janitor put his hands inside and tried grabbing us.

"Why are you trying to get us?" I asked.

"Can't you see?" The Janitor spoke in a breathy tone. "If I let you get out, the Lady will punish me. I do not want to be punished again!"

Suddenly, I felt bad for the Janitor. I didn't know what the Lady did to him, but I assume it wasn't pretty.

"Mr Janitor," I spoke. "My friends and I are on our way to defeat the Lady."

"Are you out of your mind?" The Janitor asked me. "She is to powerful. She will kill you all. There is nothing that can defeat her." Then the Janitor paused. "I do know her weakness."

"What is it?" Asriel asked.

"She always felt weak when she looked at mirrors," the Janitor revealed. "In fact, when she looked at mirrors, she got quite sick. If you go to the Lady's quarters, you will find an unshattered mirror that she hasn't broken yet. Obtain the mirror and shine it to her 6 times. Only then she will be truly defeated."

"Wow," Six siad. "That's deep."

"I'll open the vent," the Janitor spoke while opening the vent. "This will lead you to the Kitchen. Be careful."

"We won't let you down," Seven spoke as he got in the vent.

"Good luck," the Janitor replied. "I'm believing you. We all are."