Introduction

Hi guys!
Author here!
So some of you might be here from my previous story You are my Flower, and again really sorry about ending it, but for those of you who are new, I welcome you.
Anyway, this is my new story, and as you probably figured out by the title, it's called Stuck.
I promise to make it as best as I can, and I hope you like it.

Enjoy!

   Dipper Pines saw the world rush by as he drove the car down a small road. He saw the forest fly past them as they drove towards their destination, each tree flashing a different shade of green.
   They were driving up North to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon. Him and his twin sister, Mabel, were finally returning to the sleepy little town.
   "Hey Dipper how much longer until we get there?" His twin sister had asked him.
  "We're about to cross the border." He told her.
"How do you know?" She asked.
Dipper took one hand off of the steering wheel to point at a sign in front of them.
  "Oh. How did I not see that?" Mabel  had said to her brother.
Dipper had smiled at her sister's comment, it was like they were already back in Gravity Falls, reliving their summer adventure, but Dipper's thoughts were cut short by Mabel's pet pig, Waddles, screeching in the back seat.Mabel turned around to check on her pet, when the ground began to shake.
   A bright light erupted from the forest, blinding Dipper, witch caused him to loose control of the car. Then he began to feel weight less, and scared. Everything was happening in slow motion. He closed his eyes hoping that it was a dream, hoping that whatever would happen next would just be a nightmare and he would wake up in his bed and forget about the entire thing, but he never woke up.
   He jerked forward, the seat belt cutting into his skin, his eyes still closed, and a ringing in his ears. He opened his eyes but it hurt and he could barely see, so he kept them shut. He moved his hands to his chest and felt the seat belt. His hands traced down and found the button to release him. He was free and could move. He stumbled out of the divers seat and fell to the ground, but at least he was alive.
But what about Mabel? He thought, then he began to panic. What if she didn't make it? What if she was still inside? What if she was dead?
   He felt a sick feeling in his stomach as he thought about his sister, strapped into the broken car, cuts along her body, and bleeding to death.
   Then he made up his mind, he had to find her. He tried to stand up but immediately regretted it, it hurt everywhere and it hurt to breathe. But he had to find her, he had to make sure she was ok. He stood up, despite the pain, and took a step forward. He tried to take another step but instead tripped over something. He tried to open his eyes again, and saw the light that had blinded him, he could have sworn he had saw something inside of the beacon of light.
   He began to feel dizzy and he shut his eyes once more as he felt a hot, burning feeling, in his head. Then he heard shouting. He opened his eyes to see Mabel standing over him, yelling something frantically.

                    Shooting Star?