Deal

(Bill's POV)

   "What the hell are you doin' here Cipher?!" I heard the fat kid say as he pointed a pudgy sausage finger in my direction. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Giddeon.
"Yeah! And where is Dipper!" Blondie had shouted at me.
   "Sheesh.Calm down a little will ya?." I told them.
"And as for Dipper. He's right where he's always been." I say tapping my forhead.

"Hasn't Shooting Star told you yet?"
"Hasn't Mabel already told you?"

"Mabel, what aren't you telling us?" I heard Red say.
"Look guys, I wasn't being completely honest with you. Dipper didn't just suffer injury's from a car wreck."
Shooting Star said, as she turned around to face her friends.
"He...uh...also got...kinda... possessed." She said flinching in anticipation, as if she expected to be hit. The others just looked at her in disbelief.
"And you didn't tell us?" Red had asked.
"I'm sorry! We thought it would be better if you didn't know! We didn't want anyone to panic. Especially Dipper."
Shooting Star had explained to everyone.
"Is Dipper Ok? Are we safe?" Blondie had asked Shooting Star. Before Shooting Star could explain I answered Blondie's question.

"Don't worry about Pinetree, he's fine! As for your safety...Me and Pinetree, well we made a deal. I get to keep his body and can't hurt anyone in Gravity Falls in any way. That includes you guys by the way." I stated.
They looked at me, astonished.
"Look all you have to know is that, you and everyone else is safe, and that I'm not leaving anytime soon." I said as I snapped my fingers and appeared in front of the Mystery Shack. I walked into the forest leaving the Mystery Shack and the burning sensation in my hand behind.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note
I'm sorry it's so short and that it absolutely 100% sucks. I'm also sorry I haven't updated in forever (since August apparently)
As i have said before I am a professional procrastinator and really just an absolute lazy person. I'll try to update more often and make longer chapters.
I love you guys!
BYYYEEEE! ( • 3 • )❤️

P.S
SHOUT OUT TO asylumsession AND HER (his?) TURKEY X GREECE ONESHOT 'From Mutual Hate' GO CHECK IT OUT!