6

tentacleurie

"josh!" tyler yelled after getting home from work that day, throwing his stuff carelessly onto the couch.

he walked into the kitchen, not even bothering to question why there was milk spilled everywhere.

"josh?"

"tyler!"

josh slid into the room on the tiles, greeting his boyfriend happily.

"what's up?"

"josh, I can't believe you did all that!"

the color drained from josh's face. how did they know it was him?

"after all the weird stuff, our manager came in and looked at the security cameras. why the hell would you do that?"

"even with the cameras- how did they know it was me?" josh asked curiously, avoiding the question tyler had just asked.

"because, you idiot, you threw off the glasses and beanie before you even left the restaurant."

"...oh."

"also they could tell from five seconds later when you walked back in wearing the literal exact same sweatshirt."

"oh."

"just- why'd you do it?"

josh sighed, "because I hate wendy's."

"well I know that!"

josh shrugged.

"by the way, I almost got fired again. after they saw it was you on the cameras, then saw you were talking to me, I had to confess you were my boyfriend."

"did you get fired though?" josh asked, hopefully.

"no, thank god. but you?"

"me?"

"yeah, you're kind of banned now."

josh's eyes went wide. those would have been the six greatest words he had ever heard, but this only means he's gonna have to be even more sneaky sneak.

"you would have been arrested too," tyler continued, "but you technically didn't do any destruction of property. that frosty machine was a bitch to clean though..."

"oh." josh replied, "sorry. I thought the janitors would have had to do that."

tyler rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"no, come on, I'm sorry. I just get bored at home all by myself and want to go see you."

josh wrapped his arms around tyler, resting his head onto the brunet's shoulder.

tyler smiled slightly.

"okay, fine, all is forgiven. just- why don't you go look for a job tomorrow so you won't be entirely alone? or hang out with brendon?"

"yeah... alright."

tyler smiled before pulling away, starting to make dinner.

josh, however, had other plans.

he had to devise one for tomorrow.

after all, third time's the charm.