Rafinha Alcantara

Isn't he a cutie 😍😍😍😍

*your pov*
Today, I was going to the training session with my brother, you might wonder who that is, it's the one and only Lionel Messi. I'm so nervous you see I never went the only ones that see me are neymar, luis, iniesta and pique.

The only reason I don't go its because I have mismatched eyes, it taken me a lot of time to get over my insecurities but im finally confident in my own skin, and started love myself just like I am. So after some begging from Leo's side I finally agreed I mean what's gonna go wrong.

 So after some begging from Leo's side I finally agreed I mean what's gonna go wrong

*her eyes*  🔝🔝🔝

"hey, ur ready to go?" yelled my brother from downstairs, "yeah yeah I'm ready, lets go"  and with that we got in the car and started our journey to camp nou.

*rafinha pov* (bet you didn't see that coming)
we were at the training waiting for leo apparently he has a sister that he want us to meet, how come I never saw her before I mean like come on I've been here for years and yet I don't know how she look like, well he does talk about her a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a lot.

Suddenly I heard a voice from behind us calling us "hey guys" I turned around and there stood messi with a beautiful girl and I swear my heart stopped beating for a minute (awww love at first sight) and in the moment my eyes met her eyes I was in haze no kidding, there were mismatched eyes but reflexes the beauty. I was pulled out of my daydream (that happens a lot in this book 😂 ) by Neymar patting on his back, giving him a knowing look, " don't hurt, because if you do im going to kill you ok? she's like my little sister" "what?!" I asked confused, "oh don't worry I will talk to leo, I'm sure he won't mind" and with that he scurried to the siblings leaving dumbfounded. and then I see her coming towards me

*your pov*
Were finally there, I got out and stretched before hurrying after my brother, coming to the stadium, I was greeted by my brother's teammates, that were waiting for him. I started introducing myself to some of the players, and i couldn't help but to stare at that boy, god was he handsome, stop y/n u sound like girl who got her first crushsuddenly I was suffocating with a hug from the one and only neymar jr. (I know he left but I wrote this before all this happened).

"heyyy y/nickname" "hey ney, how it is going?" "Gd, gd now I want you to do me a favor, how about you go introduce yourself to our little rafinha over there" "you mean the handsome one? " as I said that my cheeks immediately flushed "yeah you got it now go" and with that he pushed me toward him, walking straight towards him I could tell he noticed because he straight up his back and shoulders.

"Hola, my name is y/n" I said as I tried to stop the blush from coming to my cheeks. "Hola my name's rafael, but you can call me rafinha or rafi" and we that we started to know each other until the coach called them for training.

After the training I waited for leo to come out of the locker room, I heard the door opening, I look up to see rafi coming out, he spotted me and walked up to me.
"Hey y/n? " "yes? " I asked confused as he seemed a little tense "would you like to hang out,  maybe have a lunch or something" "you mean like right know, I would love too but what about leo? " " umm, it's already taken care off " I bet 50€ neymar has something to do with it "sure let's go, as long as we go to my favorite restaurant" "whatever u want princess" " princess? I like that"

And with that we both raced to the car, and that was the start of a beautiful relationship.