Marco Reus ft luke Hemmings

This was a request from: _fandomstories_

Dating a famous band member, while having a famous footballer as a brother was just as hard as people would say It would, especially if you're dating Luke Hemmings, one member of the most famous band ever, and you're brother, umm sorry,
Overprotective brother, who's 10 years older than you, may i add

So today was the day, my brother gonna meet my boyfriend, hope this turn out to be well, oh am I kidding it's gonna be a disaster, I mean we're going to my parents house, who actually loved Luke, and we will meet Marco there.

I was so nervous, that I didn't I was spacing out of my boyfriend, until a hand waved in front of my face, snapping me to reality.

"I don't get why you're nervous, when I am the one who should be, calm down baby" he chuckled holding me in hug

"I know, it just you never met my brother, and when I say he's very overprotective, I mean it" I replied laying my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats.

"Now come on, I'm not scared of your brother, even if he doesn't like me, I'll show him how much I love you, and I'll fight for you" he said, making me feel secure, his words always find a way to affect me. "Besides ur parent loveeee me" he continued, dragging the world love, making me laugh at him, I mean how did I get so lucky.

It was time, we went to the car, no more than 20min, we were at my parents house, this time it was me, who was giving the both of us, even though Luke will never admit it.

After ringing the doorbell, my mom opened the door, and greeted the both of us with hugs and kisses, nearly killing Luke, believe me it was a funny scene.

In this while, I spotted my dad and brother coming out of the kitchen, making me run to then hugging dad, before attacking my brother with big hug, that I swear if it wasn't for his muscles, I would've knock him down.
You can't blame me, unfortunately I don't get to see him very much, due to his busy football schedule.

After pulling out of the hug, I noticed him looking pass me, narrowing his eyes at something, i turn to look at what he was glaring at, only to be met with the sight of nervous Luke standing behind, not nervous my a$$,
I completely forgot him, so I cleared my throat, catching the attention of both of the boys, looking at Marco with a glare, that says act nice or else
"Uhmm, Luke this is my brother Marco, Marco this is my boyfriend Luke" I introduced them.

Luke was the first one to go to action, as he put his hands out to Marco, which the footballer shake it but with a firm grip, making me roll my eyes at them.

"Nice to meet you Marco, actually a big fan of you" my boyfriend greeted him, which I could feel he was too tense and nervous

"Nice to meet you too Luke" my brother responded trying to look intimidating, but he can't fool me.

Thankfully, my mom was there to broke the ice, with her cheerful usual mood, and that's what I always loved about my mother, no matter what you can always found her smiling, and you can always depend on her to break the tension, between anyone.
"So how about we have some dinner now, I made your favorite" she said holding my hand dragging me to the dinning room, with everyone following us

~skip through the dinner

The dinner went on pretty well, sure they were a bit formal and awkward, but ain't all of them like that, I mean it's not like everyday you get your boyfriend to meet your overprotective big brother, who's older than you by 10 years.

After the dinner me and Mom, started to clean up, as we were in the kitchen, laughing and joking, my dad interrupted us
"Dorien, sweetie let me take this, go to the boys"
Cleaning my hands, I quickly headed to the backyard, I heard 2 familiar voices, but what stopped me was that my name was mentioned

"You really love her don't you?"
"Yeah I do, with all my heart, I would never hurt her, I maybe young, and a little bit reckless, but I couldn't imagine living without her, I plane on spending the rest of my life with her"
"Well you have my blessing as long as you don't hurt her, you understand my situation, I'm trying to be a good brother here" my brother joked
Making the two men laugh
"I get it man"

And that's all I needed before making my presence known, I ran to them, and hugged both of them, knowing they know that I listened to the conversation.
And with that we spend the whole night laughing and teasing each other.

~the end

Finally exams are over, I'm so freaking happy I'm done with it, that's mean I officially free to do whatever the hell I want this weekend, which mean I can update as much as I want, without having to study :)