Adrien Rabiot

this was requested by: piamiaxx

"You're cheating"
"No I'm not"
"Yes, you are, I caught you don't ever try to deny it"
"Ok fine, I'm sorry, I cheated" Adrien finally admit it.
We've been playing Fifa 18 all this afternoon, and I just caught him cheating, I mean he didn't have to do it, he was already winning, it was a rare afternoon, we both have a day off, and right now, we were both cuddling on the couch in our pijamas, well more like a sweatpants for Adrien, and one of his jersey for me.

"I knew it, but it's not fair" I exclaimed dramatically, hiding my giggles behind my hand.

"Oh really, ur the one to talk" and that's only got me to look at him confused, what made him continue "look what ur wearing, if that isn't a distraction, then I don't know what is"
And then I realized that I was wearing one of his jersey
"You know what that make me wanna do" before I even open my mouth, his hands already found my sides, and he began to tickle me. Making me laugh and scream, begging him to let me go.

"Ahh!" I shrieked as Adrien's fingers attacked my side, his eyes swirling in delight as he watched my wriggling figure.
"P-Please... Stopp...." I gasped for a breath, trying to get away from him. "Not a chance" was his only response, as he laughed while continuing to mercilessly tickle my sides. Suddenly the two of us, fell off of the couch with a thump.
What gave me the opportunity to roll on top of my boyfriend and straddle his hips. I smashed my lips to his, and he already responded. I smiled and used my chance, as my hands went to his neck, tickling him before standing up and running away, my boyfriend following closely behind.

It didn't take long for him to catch me, he is a footballer after all, he grabbed my waist, hugging me from behind, snuggling  his head, in my hair and the crook of my neck. "You're not getting rid of me anytime soon, princess"
"Who said I was planning to anyway" I responded

And with that we spent till midnight awake, sharing laughs and smiles and kisses, and of course me playing with his gorgeous curls.