seeing him in the club

Music blasting through speaks and the drunks toppling over, grabbing each other and laughing. In your golden heels and black skinny dress with lace at the top. Your eyes golden and wide. Hair falling down your back. Swaying your hips you sit at the bar handing the bartender a fiver
"Bloody Mary" you say then looking around the club.

You see him. His green hair slicked back, dark but bright eyes, his broad structure and tattoos on show. His white shirt undone half way, a cravat hanging around his neck. Rings lining his hands. His head twisted around watching the dancers. His hands placed on top of his cane.

"Here you go miss" the bar tender said handing you your drink. You smile politely. Jokers head slowly turns and he sees you sat alone.
He makes gestures with his fingers as to say come here.
You raise your eyebrows and slip off the stool an walk over with your drink. Your heels clicking on the wooden floor.
"Fancy seeing you here" you smirk
"Sit down" joker ordered. You sat on the booth seat slightly next to him.
"What you doin here?" Joker asked
The henchmen watching every move we made.
"Thought I'd come out and have a few drinks" you admit
Joker places the glass to his lips of his and takes a drink.
"Defenseless..?" Joker asked "a pretty thing like you!"
"I'm strong enough" you smirk.
A growl escaped his lips and he dragged a finger down your bottom lip.
"Your so....good!" Joker said clenching his fingers upwards like he's going to grab something.
"Oh Mister j!" You say "you know i have a bad side!"
Taking your drink and taking a big gulp.
"I'm gonna go dance!" You smirk getting up so joker took the chance to check your ass out, placing his hands back on the cane. You stepped up the small steps and started dancing on the pole and chains.

Jokers POV

She violently shook and grinding on the pole. Quickly squatting down then back up. Griding on the pole meeting my gaze. My lips slightly parted and watching her every move. She grabbed a random man and pushed him up against the pole dancing around him with a smirk. Quickly pecking his cheek she walked back over and came through the chains.
"Fine you proved it" I growl as jealously fills up inside of me

Your POV

You decide to go get another drink. Soon enough you felt two strong arms around you from behind. A growl filling your ears. He pushed your hair to one side. Pulling you onto the dance floor. You grind onto the joker through out the night. His hands not leaving your body. His eyes meeting yours then whispering sexual things in your ear.
"You drive me crazy!" Joker growls

Thanks for reading