hospital

The bad memories flooded through your mind. car horns and sirens screeching into the open roads. Guns and cars exploding with fire and smoke invading the nostrils and eyes
Causing pain and discomfort. The window smashed and the burning lights of ambulances and police filling the roads .
Jokers demonic laugh sounding continually . joker rushes to your side, blood covering his hands .
Your mind beginning to shut off,pain shot through your body
"no no no!!" Joker panicked "no..stay with me!!, open your eyes!!"
Joker presses his forehead to yours and ...cried
"Joker..." You groan
"What..?"
"I love you...!" You say.
"Don't you say that! Don't you say your goodbyes not yet..not yet do you understand me!"
The noises began to go muffled until they went silent
For a minute I thought my heart stopped, legend has it when you die you mind lives for one minute and all the memories flood in at a quick pace.
There came a point where nothing could help anymore. Your body basically said fuck it and shut down. 
~~
Your eyes flutter open with a twitch off your head. The room was white, with faint beeps of a machine , soft voices and tapping on paper. The smell of bleach filled the air and sheets crinkled beneath your helpless, weak, tired body. Everything was calm and bright. No guns, yelling or horns.
His voice echoed through the halls outside the small room. He was clearly pissed
"That's my lady in there!" Joker growled "let me see her!"
"Sir we don't know that!" The doctor said
"Do you want It tattooed across my fucking forehead!!" Joker snapped. You saw him through the small window, waving his hands around in his maroon shirt, black trousers and silver jacket. His hair was messy.
The nurse and doctor were clearly judging him on looks.
"Let me see her!!" Joker demanded "please!"
Weakly grabbing the side of the bed and sitting up trying to breath properly.
"Joker..!" You weakly shout "please I know him!"
You try but your not loud enough until his eyes meet yours
"Y/n!" Joker said rushing in
"Sir!" The doctor said but joker pushed his way through and cupped your face.
"I'm so glad your alive!" Joker said
"Miss do you know this man?" The doctor asked
"Yes he's my partner!" You admit.
Doctor sighs and leaves the room.
"Listen I nearly killed you out there last night.." Joker admitted sitting on the end of the bed a hand in yours
"I don't wanna hurt your anymore, you need to have a chance at a normal life ...without me!"
"No no..." You refuse "no..I mean..why would..why would you say that!!"
"Okay shush y/n!" Joker said "what if I killed you!?"
"Why kind of question is that?!" You snapped
"I'm saying that it is possible" joker sighed "I love you more than anything..the only person I do love, I couldn't bare to loose you!"
"I know and you know I love you whatever you look like, or act like or speak like..I'm here to stay Mister J!"
Joker smiled weakly and got up planting a kiss on forehead
Since that accident joker had looked after you more than ever. Yes he was protective before but this time more serious. He wouldn't let you out of his sight. You were his to stay

Thanks for reading.