Mister J's lap

You kept taking sips of your drink in the kitchen and watching Mr j talk to his henchmen using hand actions.

Occasionally you'd go off Into your own world.
You weren't really paying attention until you heard your nickname being mentioned as a muffled call.
"Y/n!" Joker called
"What?" You asked coming down to earth realising joker was now sat down on the arm chair with his white shirt unbuttoned low.
"You okay?" He asked
"Yeah just tired" you lied
You been over thinking a lot.
"Don't lie to me!, what's wrong?' Joker insisted placing his gun on the small table in front of him, it made a clunk sound.
"J, really I'm fine"
Joker growled "come sit on my lap and tell me what's bothering you..."
"Joker...
"Y/n!. Come on. I hate seeing you with a drowned face,"
You knew he wouldn't give up. He opened his arms and made a head gesture .
You smiled weakly and walked over. Sitting sideways in his lap, one of his hands supporting your back and one placed on your thigh. The warmth of his presence was always amazing.
"That's my girl!" He eased
You placed your hands on his chest fiddling with the fabric of his shirt.
"Do you love me still?" You asked "aren't you bored of me?"
"HA HA HA HAAA" joker laughed And looked back into your eyes "daddy will never stop loving you!"
You smiled going to kiss him but he placed his tattooed hand to your mouth
"Your beautiful And your my property..!... My queen!" He said locking eyes "so I kiss you first!"
Removing his hand and kissing you roughly but passionately , grabbing in places only he could grab.

"Boss.." Frost said
But joker ignored and you pulled him more into you.
"Boss.."
Joker growled And pulled away
"What!?" He growled "are you asking for death!"
"It's time.." Frost admitted
Joker sighed and looked at you.
"I'm sorry kitten" joker sighed and eased you off him so he got up and putting on his suit jacket.
"See you tonight" he said and led the men out.

Thanks for reading....