car race

It was the annual villain car race and j had never took you. He said it was always too dangerous and his driving almost got people killed so of course mister j was taking part .

"J please!!" You begged

"Y/n! You might get hurt so the answers no!" J demanded "plus I don't need the villains drooling over you! Where are you supposed to go when I'm racing..."

"I was hoping to go in the car with you" you said

J took a sharp inhale of breath, pushing out his chest. Looking down at you with fierce eyes.

"Please' you said more softly putting out your bottom lip.

"Your not exactly dressed for the races..." He begun.

"So is that a yes?" You asked

J didn't say anything but breathed out.

"PLEASE!"

"Your a pain in the ass" he said "but fine go get dressed. You have ten minutes!!"

"Oh my god thank you! I love you!" You smiled

A small smirk on his lips "yeah yeah"

~~

Rushing upstairs you picked the perfect outfit. Doing a twirl in the mirror.

Misters j gonna love this!

(Your the girl in black)

Walking down the stairs and walking out to meet j by the car. He's busy with the henchmen

Joining his side. He instantly looks twice and then locks his hands to your waist

"Ohh kitten..." He growled "absolutely stunning"

You smirked and he let go

"Give me a twirl" he grinned

You twirled on your toes. He smacked your ass loudly.

"What do you think?" You grinned

"Gorgeous " he grinned pulling you into his side.

He was in his maroon shirt unbuttoned low and black trousers. Guns holstered at his ribs. Rings lining his fingers and he smelt of Cologne which was amazing.

"Which car boss?" Frost asked

"Black Lamborghini" j answered

"Not your purple one..?" 

"Don't be stupid! If that car gets damaged somebody will die" j growled "plus I'm not paying for repairs"

You holstered your gun and kissed j passionately. He pulled off with a seductive growl.