joker doesnt know his strength

Your POV

It's late hours of the morning...11:30 am to be precise. The silk robe slips off your shoulder to reveal a dark bruise on your shoulder then one on your lower arm.
You run your finger over the sore mark.
Joker doesn't know his own strength. Last night you had the best sex with joker but he must of grabbed you to hard. The bruising began to ooze into red around the outside.
The truth be told joker never hurt you, he always protected you, never lied and gave you nothing but pleasure.
Joker loved you unconditionally and you did with him. He was everything to you. He hated seeing you hurt and you hated seeing him hurt.

Jokers POV

Rubbing my eyes and noticing the limited clothing on my body I slip on black trousers. The side of the bed is empty.
"Y/n??" I ask
"In the bathroom j!" She says
I swing around the door where she quickly slips on her robe covering herself
"You do realise I've seen it all before!" I smirk.
She smiles but it wasn't convincing.
Y/n flinched when I held her arm.
"What's wrong?" I ask
"Nothing" she says pecking my cheek and jogging down the stairs to the kitchen. I roll my eyes. There's defiantly something wrong.
I follow her and she grabs a drink
"Tell me!" I insisted.
"Nothing babe!" She said placing down her glass where the robe slipped off her shoulder revealing a bruise. It was quite big invading her beautiful skin. I clutch the robe then trace a finger over the bruise.
My heart sinks ..I did it...last night.
"I can't tell you how sorry I am!" I say as y/n slowly turns. Then there was a dark bruise on her arm.
I sat on the chair.
"Hey , don't!" She said "it was accidental!"
"Hurting someone isn't accidental!" I growl.
"I didn't feel it last night!" She said "I felt nothing but pleasure!"
"I can't believe I've done this!" I say
My heart sank and my eyes stung. I hurt the one i loved deeply.
"It was an accident!" Y/n says "you don't know your own strength that's all!!"

Y/n POV

Joker looked up at you with narrow eyes. Water filled them. He knew what he done but you didn't care that much. You loved him.
You could easily send a cold bullet through his head but you didn't...because you adored him. He didn't scare you or upset you..he simply made you happy.
"I mean last night was amazing!" You admit placing a hand on his shoulder. "Was it for you?"
"Is that what your worried about?" Joker asked standing and leaning down to meet you eyes "that I didn't enjoy myself..!, every night that we do it , it is amazing!"
You smile weakly and plant a kiss on his lips. Joker kisses back softly and then pecks your cheek.
"I'm gonna get dressed" You smile
Joker nods and you head upstairs..

Thanks for reading....