impress me ...!

Joker was in his full suit with white gloves and white bow tie. Matching his skin beautifully. His green hair slicked back . sat legs apart with his cane. Two hands on top of it.

You were wearing mister j favourite dress .

"I'm am very independent" you said to mr j "always have been!"

"Fine if your so independent kitten..." Joker begun "impress me!'

"What do you mean" you asked

"Dance upon that stage!' Joker admitted making a hand gesture to the stage.

"Fine!" You admitted walking out the VIP booth.

"Hey! I didn't mean it!" Joker said sternly.

You didn't listen.

Getting in the dancing booth. You tightened your heeled boots.

Circling your hips and grinding down the chains watching mister j. His breathing was heavy.

Squatting down , running your hands down your body and back up.

Bending at the waist.  Throwing your head around so your hair smoothly followed, your panties almost showing beneath your dress.

Spinning violently and falling to your knees , slipping across the floor so you were on your stomach and jumping back up. Fanning your hands towards to your face.

The audience watched carefully. Jokers eyes never left yours, his hands gripping his cane.

Jumping so your back was facing the audience and squatting down with a shake and back up with a grin. Winking at Mister j.,

Grabbing the chains and creating gun gestures with it. Shaking violently and running your nails through your hair.

Hearing Mister j whistle.

You jumped up , standing straight and looked over.

He gestured you to come here

You strutted over with a smirk. , weaving through the chains.

"You've made your point!" Joker said "you happy now?"

"Hm mm" you smirked

J smirked at you and grabbed your chin. You kissed him desperately. A growl leaving his lips as he grabbed your thigh.

Smirking dominatly.

"Now sit in my lap!" He insisted sitting back Down. You sat in his lap sideways. His hand on your legs another on your lower back.

You hands on his shoulders.

"I love you!" You said to him .

He smirked gently and kissed your cheek.

Thanks for reading....