Almost

Your POV

"Go to the top roof and start shooting!" Joker orders
you nod an grab the gun from frost
The Building was at war. Many were killed and the joker was too blame.
Grenades exploding just like you're heart. You were in pain from fighting and your body was gonna give up anytime soon.
Racing up the stairs holding the railing for support.
"Up there!" The arkham guard shouts
"Fuck!" You swear. Running in your heel boots until you hit the roof. Looking around and the wind  ruining your hair. Everything was ruined. Joker was no where to be seen. The guards meet you there.
"Okay hotness!" He growls "we aren't taking you in , we are just gonna kill you here!"
"Where's joker?" You ask looking down off the high building so your stomach does all sorts of flips.
The guards laughs shaking his head.
"We shot him!"
"No you didn't!!" You snap "you wouldn't!!"
"Where do you think this blood game from princess!" Guard smirked making gestures to his blood stained coat.
You then realised you had the zip line in your belt. Easy shot to the next building you could perfectly glide over. The guard takes out his grenade. You had no time. Shooting and shooting but your weak and tired so it hits nobody. Tears begin to sting and they fall. Your head was dead and nothing can help you now. The second building isn't to far after all. The grenade is thrown. In a matter of minutes you'd die..it was worth the try...right??
Do it for Mr J! You thought to yourself. Walking towards the guards and quickly turning on your heel you run and take a deep breath jumping for the next building. You're hearts about to jump out your chest with panic.
Realising the building is too far you go to grab but its too late.
"Arrrg!!!" you yelp grabbing the air.
Things begin to go black. This was the time you were gonna die and you could do nothing about it. The whole city was crumbling with you. Your mind was filled with the joker. His insane laugh and gorgeous figure to everything you did together. You close your eyes and get ready for the painful death you were about to experience until arms catch you in the air. You look up to see Batsy. His cape flying and his arms holding you close to his chest
"Why'd you save me!" You spat
"Be quiet!" He said gliding in the air then slowly landing and sitting you on top of jokers car
"Stay evil!" Batsy said and flew away. The rain began to fall and your makeup ran with your hair soaking through.
You see jokers men and...and then the joker. You wipe your face putting your hand to the air
"Hey guys I'm back!" You say "I missed you all so much!"
"How did you survive that fall?!" Joker exclaimed taking you in his arms "I thought you died!"
"I was told you were dead!" You say
"That doesn't matter now!!" Joker said "thank god your alive!!"
Joker said with a painful tear falling down his left cheek then multiple ones from each eye.
His kissed you in his arms.
"Its the rain!" Joker said
"Oh shut up your crying!" You smirk
"Sssh!" Joker says going back for a kiss. He let's you down and you get into the car.
~~
"Seriously who saved you?" Joker asked "did you zipline down?"
"Batsy!" You say "batsy saved me!"
Joker laughed to himself "good joke"
You gave him a serious look and he quickly looked at you then looked again
"Your serious!" Joker said
You nod and joker breathes deeply. His hands holding the wheel more tighter. His anger got the better and he couldn't stop the car if he tried
"Babe you should be grateful I'm still alive!" You say
"I am!" Joker says "I wouldn't know what to do if you died!"
"Exactly now slow the fuck down!" You demand
Joker slammed his breaks and your both jolted forwards, he started back up the car and drove to the place you called home.
"Your my whole life now!" Joker said "do you understand?, your my queen, my partner in crime ..the fire in my loins!"
~~
You both arrive home and that night you lay in bed together. Joker stroking a hand through your hair and his other placed on your arm caressing lightly. Your hands on his chest tracing all the tattoo's he has.
"This is my favourite!" You say holding out his hand with the laughing mouth.
Joker smiles and gently pulls it away placing it to your mouth like he does.
"Ha ha ha!" He says but more softer "I know you do!"
"But I like you more!" You say
"I like you to!" Joker says and pulls you upon his chest kissing your lips gently as his hands traces your spine and back dimples.
"Can I tell you my favourite thing about you..?" Joker wondered
You nod and listen to him
"Your beauty..your smile and eyes mostly because there so beautiful, they drew me in the most ,and your ability to understand the most fucked up people such as me"
"Well I think I was attracted to your smile.." You begin where joker grits his teeth together showing his metallic teeth "yes that one, your eyes , your voice and everything really. I noticed that you aren't that bad!"
"Not to you I am!" Joker said "I could never hurt you!"
You smile and he pulls a thumb down your bottom lip
You fell asleep in his strong arms that night. The safe hugs he always gave.

Thanks for reading....