The New Teacher

Will and Rory ran into DT and finding that they were early, they grabbed seats next to each other and waited for the teacher. Slowly the rest of the class dribbled in. As usual, Will was alone on his table with Rory. Mrs Eagle walked in and the class fell silent.
"What's the head doing here?"
Rory whispered
"Dunno, shut up though she's really strict."
"Hello LD13. I would like to introduce you to your new DT teacher. As you know Mrs Ravenscroft is pregnant so Mr Steener is your replacement. Be nice and don't scare him off on the first day."
"I'm sure that they won't Miss."
A deep voice said. Mr Steener emerged from behind Mrs Eagle.
There was a collective gasp from the girls who quickly made doe eyes at him. 
Mr Steener laughed
"You lot will be good won't you?"
"Yes Sir!"
The girls simpered
"Good."
Mrs Eagle smiled,
"Calling for me if you have any problems, though this is an excellent class, I'm going sure you won't!"
"Will do Chloe!"
Mr Steener said winking at her. She blushed and looked up at him through her eyelashes. He smirked, and turned back around to address the class.
"I am Mr Steener, as you know,"
He checked behind his shoulder, to see if Mrs Eagle was there. She wasn't.
"I don't tolerate bullshit, so don't give me any. I'm 29 years old, I have had a wife but we got divorced, we had a son but I haven't seen him since the divorce. He's probably around your age now. That's all you need to know about me asides from my name; Jamie. The rest is confidential."