More Awards

Hey guys! If you're looking for another awards to enter into, there are some great options out there!

First of all, you guys need to check out thecrayonawards. The awards is for undiscovered writers, just like this one. Plus, there's a cool back story behind the name The Crayon Awards.

Next, you guys have to check out HAawards. The Hidden Author awards is so cool because they have an annual big awards and a monthly small awards. So there's a chance to win every month!!

Third, you need to take a moment to enter in The Galaxy Awards (Sweetdelectable). It's a cool awards on Wattpad with a really cool theme. So have fun!

Fourth, definitely check out The Stardust Awards (21sparklebird). The awards is currently open and they're amazing! Plus the name is fantastic! :D

Also, head on over to The Addicted Awards hosted by my friend SerendipitousScarlet. This is a brand-new awards that was just created and I would love it if y'all would help my friend out. The name is really cool and is all about being addicted to books (I'm a bookworm, I know :D ). So go check out the awards!! (Check the comments if the username doesn't give you a link to the profile.)

Lastly, take a look at TheUnicornAwards. I love the personality of the person who runs the awards. It's entirely positivity and the awards are amazing! So check out The Unicorn Awards if you want to win something!

Thank you guys so much for checking out these other awards. I really appreciate it and I'm sure they do too!! :D And if you enter into any of these awards, good luck! Vote below if you entered into one or more of these awards!