Judges Please Read!!

So the judging part of the awards is going to start very soon (on August 21st). Each judge will have to read a number of books, depending on how many entries there are. For example, Teen Fiction has 10 entries, so both judges would each read 5 books. But Humor only has 2 entries, so the judge would only read those 2 books.

I'm going to need you to pm me your decisions on the books. Please rank a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place book (if there's enough books to do all 3). Then, please add a short description to the rest on why they didn't win (i.e. spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes, too slow plot, too fast plot, etc.).

Also, I'm going to need judges for the Best of the Best award. The Best of the Best award is when we take all of the category 1st place winners and read them all to find out the best of all of them. Please inline comment next to your name whether or not you want to be a judge for the Best of the Best award (it's perfectly okay if you don't want to - I just need to know). Also, please inline comment any categories you do NOT want to read for the award so I can give you your assignments. I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable if they don't like reading a certain genre. Thank you!!

VictoryPlatform

pandamakyler

1PicturesqueUmbrella

Kayla_C_145

onceinalifetime8

TheAnimal240

Red_as_a_Strawberry

jettmanas

WinterBlaze910

Spade_05