Best of the Best Judges Info

Judges please read this chapter!!
1PicturesqueUmbrella
WinterBlaze910

Here is what I want you guys to judge on. We will use a point system for The Best of the Best award.

Cover (out of 5 points)
Plot (out of 10 points)
Spelling/Punctuation (out of 5 points)
Grammar (out of 5 points)
Cliches (does it have a lot of cliches or not? Please explain) (out of 10 points)
Format (is it put in paragraphs, do they make sense? Poetry is different, obviously) (out of 5 points)
Your personal opinion (did you truly enjoy this book? Would you continue to read this book on your own? Things like that) (out of 10 points)

If that was confusing, here's an example (I'm using one of my own books as an example):

Red Queen by thatpandasbff

Cover (5/5)
Plot (9/10)
Spelling/Punctuation (4/5)
Grammer (3/5)
Cliches (6/10) (cliche of good girl falls for bad boy, cliche of girl falls for her best friend's brother)
Format (5/5)
Your personal opinion (10/10) (It was a good book. I really like the Wonderland setting; it's something different. A few cliches and some spelling and grammar errors, but pretty clean otherwise. I really liked this story)
Total: 42/50
Ranking: First place

You do not have to add the ranking at the bottom if you do rank the book as first, second, or third. I hope this made sense to you guys. If it didn't, please pm me. Thanks! Also, all of the books I assign to you will be in the First Place Winners reading list on my profile. :)