Chapter 3

-- Elsa POV--

" I LIKE YOU!!" I blurted out. I saw him turn a light shade of red and scratched the back of his neck. Okay, I know saying " I LIKE YOU! was no big deal but to me, it is a REALLY BIG deal especially if that person is that someone you have a crush on the moment you see him. " sure" he said blushing. I was so happy that I ran up and gave him a hug, than I backed up and turned as red as a tomato, and so did he. I looked at him and thought HE LOOKS SOOOO CUTE!!! Then my train of thoughts were suddenly cut by the bell. "gosh, we spent the whole of mandarin together" he said making me blush for the 8 time today." come on let's go for break" said Jack offering me a hand. I quickly accepted it we were walking and talking together when suddenly

" JACKIE!!!!!!!!!"

I spun around to see this girl with long, pitch black hair and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a mini dress which was pink and purple, a little jagged at the end( that is the latest trend!) and light green shoes. " hi Jackie, so how is my little sweetie?" when she said that, I felt my heart crumble into pieces." TINA!!!! how many times do you want me to tell you?!? I HATE YOU AND I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND! SO GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF FOR ALL I CARE! ALSO DON'T CALL ME JACKIE TRY AS HARD AS YOU WANT TO FLIRT WITH ME!!!! I AM N.O.T GOING TO FALL FOR YOU!!!!

Oh god, Jack is furious." but we are meant to be!!" the so called TINA whined

" no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"NO!!" Jack shouted. I feel his pain, I have been through this before.

I tried to break the argument by standing in front of Jack, Tina immediately stopped. I looked at her closely... She was the girl I ran into!!" wait a minute! Aren't you that idiot that got my book ran over by a car?!? Don't try to be a hero because Jack is mine! You understand?" for once in my life I plucked up my courage and said " no, if you love him, you should let him do what he wants!" I shouted at Tina in defence of Jack. " I WANT HIM TO BE MINE!!!" screamed Tina. By now, the whole school had gathered around us and was cheering FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! " SILENCE!!" a low voice boomed. I looked to see who it was and in horror I realised he was the principal. " Tina Black, what do you think you are doing?! Proceed to the detention room now! Mr.North will know how to take care of you" sir said." as for you young lady, I believe you are new student why are you behaving like this?" in order to get Jack out of trouble, I said" sorry sir, I started it". Jack looked so shocked it was as if he seen a ghost.

-- Jack POV--

Earlier Tina and I had a fight because she claims I am her boyfriend, when I hate her. She is so annoying!! But Elsa stood me up but now she was getting punished because of me! I guess Hiccup read my mind or something because he said" excuse me sir? Can I tell you that Tina was the one that started it". Sir raised and eyebrow" and your evidence?" asked sir " right here!" said Hiccup as he showed sir a video camera. So that is why my friends had not come to my defence, they were getting evidence! " shocked Frosty?" Merida asked smirking

Sir took the camera and watched the whole scene, Hiccup, Punzie, Merida and Elsa standing near me, waiting for an answer." I see, Tina apologise to Elsa NOW!!" sir said emphasising the ' now'. " yes sir, I will tell her in private" said Tina with an innocent face. " I bet you would not apologise at all!" said Punzie. Tina glared at her.

" I am sorry, friends?" asked Tina offering a hand to shake." Don't be so fake Tina! You always do this and never mean it!" I shouted. She ignored me and grabbed Elsa's hand. I saw Elsa wince in pain. CURSE YOU TINA!!!! I screamed in my head. By the time the fiasco ended, it was already end of break. " next class is Math right?" Elsa asked. " yea, show you the way? Or walk with me?" I said offering her a hand.

-- Elsa POV--

I gladly accepted Jack's hand, holding it tight. I hate Tina SOOOO much! She twisted my hand instead of shaking it! I thought. Jack took my hand when I felt someone give me push and I fell head first to the ground. " PITCH YOU IDIOT" I heard Jack yell before rushing to my side and helping me stand up, I looked at the person that pushed me and gulped. That person was...

-- Authors note--

another cliffhanger!! Sorry it took SOOOOOOOOOO Long to update! Will update soon!!

- tulips77