Chapter 7

~~~ 1 month later ~~~

--- Merida's POV---

Meh, that Elsa girl is nice. I mean, she is drop dead gorgeous and also very kind & friendly-ish. She is also kind of-

" Hey Redhead, you are a girl right? Give me some crush advices." said Jack, interrupting my train of thought. I glared at him, mainly because he interrupted me. " Why? You are a girl right?" asked Jack.

" Uh.. Merida?" said Hiccup as he saw me squash the empty bottle of coke with a single finger. " GAH!!!!! OF COURSE I AM GENIUS!!!! ARE YE FREAKIN BLIND?!??????!!!!!!" I yelled, causing half the people in the canteen to stare at me. Not as though I care.

" Whoa! Chill girl chill. I am gone for 2 minutes to buy soda for you guys and the next thing that happens, the whole canteen is staring at us?" said Punzie, placing the sodas on the table and crossing her arms. " It's that fool's fault!" Jack and I yelled at the same time, pointing a finger at each other. " Look guys, we don't need more people staring at us, so why don't you make a deal? If Merida wins, Jack would be her servant for the day, if Jack wins, Merida would have to tell Jack about girl advice. Fair enough?" suggested Hiccup. We nodded our heads in agreement. " Deal?" I asked. " Deal." Jack smirked. " I challenge You to a game of... Archery" I smirked. " No way! You are surely going to win! I challenge you to a game of football" Jack objected. " You know what? I will choose," Punzie declared, shushing me and Jack,

" Basketball"

" What??" asked Merida

" Basketball"

" Why?"

" Because you and Jack are good at basketball, that's why"

We finally agreed on basketball. " Oh, it is on" Jack smirked. " Deal. I get servant ye get advice" I folded my arms and flipped a lock of my fiery ,curly hair over my shoulder and smirked. Punzie was smiling and Hiccup looked worried. " I'll announce to the school, Merida Dun Broch VS. Jackson Overland Frost. It's going to make the front page of the newsletter." Punzie kept smiling. She was elected the new photographer and newsletter publisher for the term. " Wait a minute." Hiccup interrupted, holding up a finger. "Where's Elsa?". It finally dawned to me that Elsa had disappeared since she talked to Jack in the hallway. " Oh, Elsa had some errands to run" muttered Jack.

" DON'T WORRY! AT THIS RATE, THE WHOLE SCHOOL WILL KNOW!!" yelled Punzie, making people look at her in worry. That's Punzie. " Ah.. Well" Hiccup murmured. " When are we going to have the competition?" I asked. " Tomorrow" answered Jack nochantly " WHAT?!? Are ye crazy?! Do ye wanna die or somethin?!?" I shouted. Punzie calmed me down. But I am going to win, I know it. I smirked at Jack.. Game on.

-- Tina's POV---

Dear diary,

The Jack situation is getting worst. He is falling head over heels for Elsa, I wonder what's going on? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!? Today was SOO boring. Jack totally ignored me and was hanging out with that girl ( you know who). What a great idea I sneaked out of school... I bet the students are having tea-time now. I think I am starting to rub of older bro. Like, my best spell yet was to make Mr.North fall asleep during detention. What a success it was! But Elsa is in for a big surprise when we unfold the plan... I accidentally released some nightmare dust in the hallway. Hope no one finds out. One more thing, should i give up on Jack? He says he hates me!Oh, bro is coming! Better go now! Bye diary!

~A confused Tina signing off.

I slammed my diary shut and put the lock on just as my brother came behind me. " Writing in your diary again?" Pitch asked. " Yea.. Personal stuff." I quickly answered. He shrugged and begin rummaging through my drawers. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? I HAVE PRIVATE STUFF IN THERE!!!!!!" I screeched. I couldn't tell him I was going through puberty! "Fine!" he grumbled and went out of my room. I popped an M&M in my mouth and bit it hard. Better prepare yourself, Elsa Winter Arrandelle.

-- Author's note--

Hey! Sorry for the 2 month wait! I suck so bad!😣😣. Anyway, Tina is having detention for break, lunch, tea time and after school. Just so you know. Hope you enjoyed the chappie! BTW, I posted a new book called a secret princess ( Jelsa) please read and comment!

THX!

Ta ta!

-Tulips77