Chapter 8

A/N: okay... There will be a tiny part of a song in this chapter: LET HER GO!!! YAY! Anyway, please read the authors note at the bottom of the story!! Thanks!

- The infamous author~ Tulips77

--- Tina's POV---

" Only need the light when it's burning low,
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,
Only know you love her when you let her go;

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low,
Only hate the road when your missing home,
Only know you love her when you let her go...

And you let her go. ⛄"

UHHH! The sound of her wrenched voice is enough to make me puke! I watched her closely from the crystal ball { well, actually, a black sand ( nightmare ) ball...} as she sung. God, how could Jack Frost, THE JACK FROST, fall for a pathetic loner like HER?!?!??
She is such an idiot!

---* Flashback- When Elsa crashed into her *---

I was walking to school with Sam and Hans." Hey babe," Hans asked me, " you'd think there would be any newbies this term?"
" Couldn't care less" I murmured. Sam laughed before saying, " Ti-"

" TINA." I growled, baring my teeth. I absolutely HATED being called Ti. Sounds so pathetic and weak.

" As I was saying.." said Sam, giving me the evil eye, " Why do you like Mr. Frosty pants anyway? All he is good at is being handsome! Hans here is WAY better!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, " I told you for the billionth time! Hans is my temporary boyfriend! Once I get Jack I will totally ditch this lame loser with zero popularity over here" I whispered, gesturing to Hans, " Jack is the ONLY one for me!!!!! If I can't get him, no one else can!"

Sam facepalmed while murmuring " Your as stubborn as a donkey.." . I laughed, nudging her in a friendly way. Even though we were annoying each other, she was my BFF.

" Hey! Check out my new books! "I exclaimed, grinning as I reached for my books which were in my backpack. I pulled out all of them, showing them to Sam and Hans. Suddenly, I collided with something and fell onto the ground. I looked up to see a really nerdy girl. Pathetic.

"HEY!!! Watch it you bi***" I yelled at her.

" OMG! I am SOOOOO sorry!" she apologised, trying to pick up my books.

As she scrambled around, trying to pick up everything I dropped ( obviously because of this little geek here ) both of us didn't realise that a lone book had flew to the middle of the road ( we were on the sidewalk) - before it was too late. A second later, a sports car was tearing down the road at a really fast speed. It rolled over my book- my favourite book- smashing it to smithereens. I don't think that the driver even noticed, but the damage was done. The book was flattened with tyre marks all over it, a few stray pages were also scattered on the road. The cover was torn and the back page was ripped into half and sprawled across the road like confetti.

" OMG!!" I yelled " Hey, listen up you little rascal, you owe me a book AND you have to pay me DOUBLE! You got that?!?!" I yelled before snatching away my books and stomping away, leaving her there in the middle of the road.

" Smooth babe, that lil' kid gotta be put in place" Hans whispered.

--- end of la flashback--

So, here I am, feeling like murdering a chicken. I am so ANGRY! Sam was busy practicing karate and Hans was in school, because, unlike me and Sam, he was an ace student ( yet a major flirty, jerk of a playboy) . I silently practiced my spells, twirling black sand dust around my finger. Then, I got an idea. Smiling, I called Sam.