[ t e n - f r i e n d s h i p ]

he always valued friendship above everything else.

After Jimin and Taehyung left the group, they started to wander around the neighborhood. The air between them was silent and only filled with the sound of the night breeze. Jimin had never had this problem with Tae before. They had always told each other everything. They had never had a fight this bad before, let alone one that made them silent.

"Tae Tae-" Jimin started.

"Shut up, Jimin." Tae retorted in a playful, but serious manner.

It seemed that they both had cooled down a little bit after the fight. Both of them had gotten carried away for two different reasons: Jimin because he liked Eunhee and Taehyung because he felt a new found sense of duty as a brother to Eunhee. This fact seemed to be understood by both of them.

"Look. I'm sorry things got out of hand, but I'm not going to apologize for your jerk behavior, Jimin. I think you know that. During the fight, Jin-hyung whispered something in my ear that made me let you go. He said that this was the best for the both of us. That deep down inside, I knew why you were acting like this. Because you liked Eunhee," Tae explained.

"I know, and I'm sorry that I didn't respect Eunhee and your's wishes. Tae, I honestly cant explain what came over. I already apologized to Eunhee and talked it out with her," Jimin explained.

"Talk about kiss and make up," Tae joked.

Jimin froze. He wasn't sure whether it was okay to laugh or not. If they were talking about anyone but Tae's sister, then Jimin would've laughed his head off. But they weren't.

Tae noticed Jimin's hesitation and said, "Jimin, it's okay to laugh. We're cool."

He sighed in relief and chuckled slightly.

"But, what I'm not that cool about yet is you dating my sister. Look, Jimin, I haven't been Eunhee's brother for a very long, but all of a sudden, even though your my best friend, I have this instinct, this feeling, to beat you up," Tae stated.

Jimin, once again, misunderstood Tae's tone and began to laugh. Tae glared at him to indicate that he was, in fact, not joking this time.

"Tae, you know better than anyone how I am, and that this is my first time in a relationship like this. But, it's Eunhee's first experience as well, so we're both bound to make mistakes. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that we don't, and that we're both happy," Jimin admitted.

"No guy is probably ever going to be good enough for Eunhee, but you're pretty close," Tae smiled.

"Thanks, Tae," Jimin smiled back.

Before they knew it, they had made their way around the neighborhood and were back at Namjoon's doorstep.

Jimin went to open the door and heard the immense amount of laughter inside.

"...Oh! And there was this one time, we visited this hangar that Namjoon-hyung's dad works at. And Jimin-hyung and I lost this bet, so we had to clean some of the airplanes, while the other hyungs went to go eat. The funniest thing happened though..." Jungkook explained, while doing his best not to laugh.

"There was this seven year old kid there, who started bossing Jimin around and telling him that he was cleaning the plane wrong. Then, he started to smear grease all over his face. After, Jimin started to get mad,like really mad at the kid. So-" Jungkook stopped after seeing that Jimin had walked in.

"Hey, hyung!" Jungkook greeted innocently.

"Have you guys just been sitting here the past hour telling embarrassing stories about me?" Jimin asked.