[ t h i r t e e n - i m a g i n e d ]

she always imagined that he would come back.

"Sewoon-oppa?"

Eunhee was hesitant to believe the boy before her eyes was her old best friend. She hadn't seen him since he left for America, after the incident.

She felt Jimin tense beside her, as well as Tae, and realized that she should explain.

"Guys, this is my childhood best friend, Kim Sewoon. He's about three years older than us, and he moved to America after-" Eunhee hesitated. She hadn't told Jimin yet about what had happened when she was younger and wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Sewoon caught on and responded instead, "After I finished middle school. Then, I went to America to finish high school and college." Wait. He's already done with college. That doesn't make sense.

Sewoon noticed her confused expression and explained, "I did graduate a little early but for good reason. It was because of a girl." Sewoon winked. Jennie-unnie?

Jennie was a girl that had moved with Sewoon's family to America at the time, and she remembered the very start of their relationship, when he confessed on the rooftop. She hadn't seen her in ages.

Suddenly, Eunhee felt an arm around her shoulder and looked over to see Jimin.

"Hey, Sewoon-shi. Sorry to interrupt, but my name's Jimin, and I go to school with Eunhee. I just wanted to let you know that we're dating," he said.

Sewoon and Eunhee looked at each other for a second and began to laugh. She wasn't sure whether or not she should tell Jimin that Sewoon already had a girlfriend, but whenever he got jealous, she found it adorable. So, she shook her head at Sewoon, signaling to him to not say anything.

"Oh! Well, that's a bummer. I've always liked Eunhee," he joked.

She looked towards Jimin, and it looked like he was shooting lasers at Sewoon.

"Why are you back in Korea?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm here for a short internship," he explained. "At first, I had absolutely no idea where I was going to stay, so I decided to call you one day. But, your mom picked up, and we got to talking. She introduced me to the real estate agent for this neighborhood, and he set me up with this place. Trust me, I was surprised as you were, when I saw you on the lawn, and with two guys as well."

"My mom talked with you?" Eunhee hesitantly asked.

"Yeah, a couple of months ago. Why? What's wrong?" Sewoon asked, noticing her expression. She began to explain her situation while holding back her tears.

"Eunhee, I'm so sorry. If you ever need to talk, I'm right next door," Sewoon said while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks. It was nice seeing you, Sewoon. I work at the coffee shop down the street if you want to catch up tomorrow," Eunhee suggested. He nodded, so she gave him her number and address.

After he left, Taehyung, Jimin, and Eunhee went back inside in silence.

"Eunhee, do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Taehyung offered.

"That would be great," she smiled.

"Let me grab my things. Can you stay with her until I get back, Jimin?" Jimin nodded at him, as he left the house.