daniel pov:

                    it was 3 am and I couldn't go to sleep so I went downstairs into the kitchen and made mac and cheese.
                  After my mac and cheese was ready I went into the living room and watched supernatural. As I was watching supernatural I heard noises coming from the stairs. Watching supernatural and hearing noises in the dark and it being the witching hour don't go well.
         My heart started beating really fast and my breathing was heavy and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. The sounds got closer and the shadow moved into the light to reveal  jack.
               I let out a big sigh of relief as my heart slowed down.

jack pov:

        I woke up sweating because of a bad dream. I looked over to Daniel's bed and he wasn't there so I got worried and decided to go check where he was. I was walking down the stairs and I could hear voices from the tv so I knew Daniel was down here.
                When I got to the bottom of the stairs I looked over to see Daniel. He let out a sigh of relief. I guess I must of scared him.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I asked
"Yea" he said so quietly that I almost didn't pick up on it.
He's been kind of distant lately. Like I don't really talk to him except for the band rehearsal and at night when we're getting ready to sleep. We barely even talk now it's always just small talk.
I didn't want to bother him so I just went into the kitchen, got some water ,and headed back towards the stair case but before I went up I said "goodnight Daniel", and he responded with a "goodnight jack" and a weak smile. I oh so badly wanted to know what was wrong with him but at the same time I didn't want to ask. I just gave him a small smile and went upstairs.

     Daniel pov:

                after watching a few episodes of supernatural I started getting tired so I decided to turn of the tv and go upstairs. I walked in the door and saw that jack was sleeping. He looks so cute so I decide to take a picture. This guy will be the death of me. I'm hopeful that if I'm distant I'll maybe stop liking him but I swear everyday I like him more and more.
                Before I slept I took of my socks (If you sleep with socks on you're weird).
            I woke up at 7 am to watch the sunrise from the roof of me and jack's room and it was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as jac- nvm. I stayed outside even after sunrise just watching the sky. After a while I heard jack wake up and then I heard everyone else wake up and they were in the kitchen and the kitchen window was open so I can hear them clearly. "Where's Daniel?" asked corbyn. "probably in the bathroom because I didn't see him in his bed when I woke up" responded jack. A while went by and I got a notification that Zach posted so I clicked on it. When I opened Instagram it was a picture of him and jack.

caption - we're cute #jach #zack And the comments where filled with "I ship this" "you guys would be cuter together ;))" "ZACH" and then I read one that said "janiel who? I ship this now, fuck Daniel"

And the comments where filled with "I ship this" "you guys would be cuter together ;))" "ZACH" and then I read one that said "janiel who? I ship this now, fuck Daniel".My heart dropped. I didn't feel like seeing them today and pretending to be happy Daniel because I knew jack was probably better of with Zach anyway.
              I went inside and put on a yellow hoodie and then I got back onto the roof and went to the part of the roof you can jump off of and be at the front of the house. I got an Uber and then headed to the ice cream shop like 30 minutes away. (Ice cream is the answer to everything, unless your lactose and tolerant)
                       I got to the ice cream shop and ordered a strawberry ice cream and then slowly ate it. And then I decided I would go watch a movie because the theater is in walking distance and I needed something to pass time because I wasn't ready to go home. I didn't even care that they would wonder where I went. 
         When I got to the theater I decided I would watch the longest movie. And they just so happened to be playing the titanic, in honor of the anniversary, so I decided to watch it.