QUEEN OF NEVER UPDATING HAS ARRIVED SO HERE'S AN UPDATE AFTER LIKE 5 YEARS :)))) it's also not edited because I'm lazy fuchshhsj
————-
I woke up and jack's head was on my chest and he looked adorable but I needed to go pee so I tried getting up without waking him but I failed.
    "Good morning jack" I smiled at him.
"Morning Daniel" he said smiling back as I got up and he fell right back to sleep.
I walked towards the doorway and grabbed my suitcase and backpack and headed up the stairs to unpack and pee. I turned the hallway as I got up the stairs and entered me and jack's room. My bed looked the same as I left it and jack's was a little messy.
I went to the bathroom and did my business and then I walked into the closet with my stuff and I started to hang up my jackets and shirts.
     After I finished that, I worked on putting away my sweats and hoodies in drawers on the left side of the closet because that's my side since jack wanted the right since it had more space for all his shoes.
            After I finished unpacking all my clothes I got my backpack and took out my computer so I could watch supernatural since we didn't have anything band related today.

-
   After 3 episodes of supernatural I started to get hungry and realized that it was now 1:00pm. I decided to order some post mates for everyone because I think they're all still sleeping.
         I walked dow the stairs and as I predicted they were all still on the couch in the same position as I left them. I sat around the the island in the kitchen and waited for the post mates to show up with the breakfast bagels and a coffee for Jonah because he doesn't function without it.
15 minuets pass by and then I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door and there stood a guy with a bag of bagels and a cup of coffee.
          I grabbed the food and thank the man before closing the door.I then walked to the couch to wake the boys up so they could eat.
             I grabbed the ear horn and pressed down. All their eyes shot open and Corbyn jumped so high I though he might actually get his chance to go to the moon.
"here we fucking go again, where are you going this time, Greece ?" Zach said, mad that I woke him up
           "Hawaii" I said laughing at him. He rolled his eyes at me.
         "I woke you guys up because it's 1pm and I got you guys bagels" I said simply.
         "You're forgiven then" Corbyn said as he headed to the kitchen with Zach and Jack behind him.
   I looked back at the couch and Jonah was still sitting with his arms closed, looking at me.
         " I got you coffee" I said and his eyes lit up.
"Okay you're forgiven" he said getting up.
            I laugh at my friends and walk to the kitchen to get my bagel.
      "So what are everyone's plans since it's a free day today.'' I asked.
"Corbyn has been wanting to go to the mall to get shoes and I told him I would drive him" Jonah said sipping on his coffee.
       "You have enough sho-" I started but Corbyn interrupted me.
"you can never have enough shoes" - Corbyn
"Funny you say that considering our closet is all filled with your shoes" zach said as everyone except Corbyn laughed.
"Whatever" he said going back to eating his bagel.
       "What are you gonna do Jack" Zach asked.
"Alex asked me to come over so I'm gonna spend the day with her and I'm probably gonna sleep there too"jack said simply.
   My smile dropped a little and I stopped eating. I stared at the floor and though about how I just need to get over jack because he has a girlfriend and I just need to accept it.
"Hey what are you gonna do today ?" jack asked.
I stopped staring at the floor and looked up at his cute brown eyes to respond.
"I don't know I might just watch some more supernatural or I'll join zach in the pool" I said unknowingly.
      Jack then nodded his head in response. After we all finished eating everyone except me went upstairs to get ready. I walked over to the tv and turned it on so I could watch supernatural.
A couple minutes went by and Zach came down in some swim trunks and sat next to me.
" how is it that you've already watched this show a million times yet you still can watch it again and again" zach said looking at the tv.
"It's just that good" I replied simply.
The next to come down we're Corbyn and Jonah.
  "We're heading out" Corbyn said putting on his shoes.
  "For how long" zach asked.
"Probably 2 to 3 hours knowing Corbyn, Bye" Jonah said closing the door before we could respond.
      "Go change, so I won't be alone in the pool" zach said.
"I don't know if I wanna go swimming right now"
"Come on you can't just watch supernatural the whole day"
"Actually.."
"Just go change Daniel"
I sighed but got off the couch and walked upstairs to get changed. I entered the room and went to my side of the closet while jack was on his, to get my swimming trunks.
          After getting my swimmers I walked over to the bathroom to get changed. I walked out and jack was packing a couple stuff for the night but he stopped to look at me.
     "You're going swimming shirtless?" He asked.
"Isn't that how you go swimming" I responded.
"You know what I mean" he said looking at me straight in the eyes which was kind of intimidating.
" yea I figured I can't hide my arms forever so might as well" I said.
He kept looking at me as he walked closer. He held my arms and slightly rubbed his thumb over some of my cuts. I looked at him doing this and it was kind of relaxing. He then looked up at me.
       "Hey be careful and make sure they don't get infected" he said making my stomach twirl. It was nice to know that he cared.
    "Jack I'm not 5 but thanks for caring, I'll make sure to be careful" I said smiling at him.
"Okay" he replied. I was then walking out of the room but he stopped me.
"Here you'll need this for when you get out the pool" he said handing me a towel.
"Thanks" I said and covered myself with the towel.
         When I got to the last step I saw zach in the kitchen waiting for his cheese sticks to get out the oven.
"You know it's not good to eat before swimming right" I said sitting at the couch to watch supernatural as zach waits for his food.
      "Hey, be quite smartass" Zach said and I just laughed.
   A couple minutes later jack came down with his backpack. He was wearing a yellow hoodie and he looks so good in yellow.
Daniel stop
I guess I was staring for too long because when I finally came back to reality he was asking me if I was okay.
"I'm fine"
"Okay bye I'll see you guys tomorrow, have fun" he said coming over to us to give us hugs.
He hugged me and I inhaled his sent and I almost fainted because he smelled so good.
      He then hugged Zach.
"Bye" we both said in union.
"okay let's get in the pool" Zach said grabbing my hand pulling me outside.
He then jumped in and made a big splash.
"Come in the water feels really nice" he said.
I was hesitant to remove my towel because then Zach is going to see my arms and I'm going to have to explain everything to him.
"DANIEL" he yelled for me to get in.
I removed my towel and I felt his eyes on me and he then gasps indicating he sees my arm.
      I then walk in with him still staring at me. He swims towards me and just hugs me.
"Why" is all he said.
"It just helps with a lot with the things and person that stress me out" I said simply.
    "Jack" he said looking at me and my eyes go wide.
"How-" was all I could say before he interrupted me.
"Daniel I know you. I see the way you look at him and I see how you slowly break when you look at him and Alex but I didn't know you did this." He said looking down at my arm with sad eyes.
     "After my trip to Portland I've felt better and I'm trying to get over jack because he's dating someone and I should respect that" I said.
       "Yea and how's that going" he said with a smirk.
"Shut up. Let's swim" I said trying to change the subject.
-
It was a while after and I was back at the couch with Zach, eating pizza that we ordered and watching family guy. I honestly missed spending time with him.
Half way though the episode the doorbell rang and I got up to go get the door. I opened it to reveal Corbyn and Jonah and Jonah was holding like 10 bags.
         "So you guys had fun I see " Zach said from the couch.
    "No,corbyn had fun, I just carried around his shit the whole time" Jonah said putting down all of Corbyn's bags.
Corbyn gasped at Jonah's comment.
"Watch it bud these are worth more than you are"
me and Zach laughed at Corbyn as he rolled his eyes at Jonah.
"Ooo pizza" Jonah said getting distracted as he plopped down on the couch and took a slice of pizza and then Corbyn joined and we watched family guy.

It was around 12 when everyone started to get sleepy, so we all decided to go to sleep.
       We headed up the stair and when we all got to our doors we exchanged 'goodnight's. I walked in and got ready for bed. When I finished I tucked myself in and faced jack's bed and sighed.
              I closed my eyes and was on the verge of falling asleep when I got a call from jack.
Why is he calling me at 12:30am

"Jack?"
"No this is Alex, jack and I where getting ready for sleep and he started panicking and I don't know how to help him so I called you since you share a room with him and you're one of his best friends"
"He's having a panic attack. Can you put the phone on speaker" I said knowing how to calm him down.
"Okay you're on speaker now"
"Jack" I said hopefully getting his attention.
"Daniel? why did you call him" jack said in a panicky voice at Alex.
"I though he could help calm you down" she said at him.
"Daniel you can't always be there to calm me down I have to learn to do it myself" he said which kinda hurt me because I always want to be there to calm him.
"Well I want to help you" I said simply
"Daniel.."
"Close your eyes and take a deep breath in... and now out.." I heard him breath in and out and then I started to sing 'la vien rose' to him because I know it always calms him down.
        When I finished Alex spoke again.
" he's asleep now, thanks Daniel"
"No problem, goodnight Alex"
"goodnight" she said and then I hung up.
I wish I could of been there to hug him. I sighed and closed my eyes for the second time that night to go to sleep.

-
HI GUYS ITS BEEN A WHILE. I've been in a weird place but hopefully I don't leave you guy hanging for 3 months again. This chapter is for all the people that have been asking me to update :))) 
-Comment something you love about why don't we