Been a minute sorry, but thank you guys so much for 2k and thanks for voting and commenting it means a lot :)))

Daniel pov:
Today I get to see the guys again. I wake up and get out my bed yawning. I go into the closet picking out what I'm going to wear.
I decided on a light purple
champion hoodie and some black sweatpants and my checkered vans.
After I pick out my clothes I get into bathroom and turn on the water and I get in. The warm water felt good hitting my skin and it was very relaxing.
After I showered I put on my clothes and started packing back up my stuff because Matthew will be here soon to drop me of to the airport.While I'm packing I hear my phone vibrate so I picked it up.
Jack- have a safe flight bud
Moments like these make me like jack even more but it's sad because I know he doesn't feel the same.
            After I finish packing I walked my suitcase downstairs and got ready to say my goodbyes to my family. When I got downstairs everyone was already on the living room couch watching tv.
         I put my backpack and suitcase by the door and walked over to the couch.
     "I'll miss you guys a ton, I really needed this break"
"Aw we'll miss you too" they all said in unison.
We went into a group hug. And then I wanted to hug them individually.
"Bye mom. I only came for a short while but it's the happiest I've been in awhile and I'll miss you and your cooking" I said softly and she started to cry.
    "Aw daniel, I love you and if you're ever sad I'm only one call away" she said back at me as I squeezed her. After a couple seconds I let go and went to my dad.  
"Bye dad, I'll miss you a lot too"
"I'll miss you my boy" he said kissing my forehead and I gave him a tight hug. Then I moved on to Anna.
       "I'll miss you buddy" she said before I could even speak.
"I'll miss you too bud, you know your my favorite sister right?"
"I'm your only sister weirdo" then we all started to laugh and I gave her tight squeeze before I moved on to Tyler.
"I'll miss you lots tyler"
"I'll miss you too" he said and he gave each other a hug. In the middle of our hug the doorbell rang so that must mean Matthew is here.
        I opened the door and it was Matthew.
"We need to leave soon or your gonna miss your flight"
"Okay hold on a sec"
I gave my family one last hug and waved goodbye before I closed the door.
———
"Well here we are"
"Yea" I said still sitting the passenger seat looking at the airport and thinking about having to go back.
"what's wrong, you don't seem happy to go back"
"Well I miss my bros but I'm happy here and in LA so much is going on and it stresses me out" I said laying my head back on the headrest.
"hey look at me" he said quietly and I looked at him.
"You my friend are very talented and your going to do great things and you can't let anyone or anything get in the way of that, so you are going to go back to LA and do great things with your band so get out there"
"Thanks, I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you too, and you can always call me for anything" he says as we hug each other.
I get out the car and head to check in. After check in I walk to my gate and sit down.
———
'We land in 15 minuets' said the lady over the speakers. I look out my window taking in the view of LA. I close my eyes for a second thinking about everything. I though about how things would be now. If I'm not okay though I have pills for it now so I think I'll be fine.
'We have landed, please calmly exit the plane'
I grab my backpack and head out the plane. I walk to baggage claim and wait for my suitcase to show up. As I waited I texted the group chat that my flight got delayed so I could surprise them.

STUDS
Daniel- hey guys my flight got delayed 2 hours so see ya then
After I sent the text I go on the Uber app to get an Uber so I could surprise the guys. I get my suitcase and walk outside to wait for my Uber. After 5 minuets of waiting my Uber shows up and I get into the car.
———
I stand outside the house and take a deep breath . I reach into the front pocket of my backpack and get out my key. I put the key into the door nob and turn the door nob trying to be as quiet as I can. I walk in and leave my suitcase at the door. I walk over to the living room and the guys are on the couch watching... my old American idol videos? why omg.
I cough making them turn around. Excitement on all their faces.
"DANIEL, we missed you " they all shouted in union as they ran over to me and tackled me into a hug.
"I missed you guys too ,but why are you guys watching my old American idol videos"
They all turned around and realized that the Tv was still on and they looked back at me flustered.
"Your mom sent over a compilation of videos and pictures of you" zach said speaking up.
"Why" I asked.
"We asked for them since we missed you" jonah said.
"Guys I wasn't even gone for that long" I said In reply.
"Welp it felt like forever" - Corbyn.
"I mean since it's already on let's just keep watching"- Jack.
"I'll pass, I rather not see fetus me"
"Oh come on we haven't see you in forever and you already want to ditch us"- Jack
"I was only gone for 2 days..."
I didn't say anything else before jack put his hands on my waist and pushed me onto the couch. Oh man the butterflies.
"Your going to watch it" - Jack said smiling at me. I sat on the left of the couch and jack sat next to me and Corbyn and the middle and then Jonah and Zach.
Jonah pressed play on the controller and another one of my American idol performances came on.
30 seconds in and I couldn't watch it anymore because it was so weird to see younger me singing. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted my mom.
Daniel- I landed safely and I'm at the house
Mom- thank goodness
Daniel- oh and why would you send the guys the compilation of me
Mom- we'll they asked for it and I didn't want to say no
"Aw daniel, look at you ,you're so cute here"jack said looking up at me since he was now laying in my lap.
I looked up to the tv to see younger me playing the cello.
"oh my god" I said embarrassed as to why we were watching the younger me playing the cello.
After a while of watching videos and photos of me the compilation ended.
"Oh thank god" I said happy.
"That was great" zach said teasingly.
I roll my eyes at him and put on a movie.
It started getting colder as the sun went down so I snuggled more into the couch. Jack's head was now near my heart and I played with his hair because he looked sleepy and he loves when people play with his hair.
I look over and see that everyone else is asleep so I decided to close my eyes and fall into deep sleep too.
________
Wow I finally updated. This chapter isn't that good and there's definitely mistakes because I'm too lazy to edit it haha. Hope you
liked it anyway though and I already said thank you but THANK YOU again for 2k.
-comment your favorite why don't we member and why they're your favorite-