Wow his eyes man

Daniel's pov:
We finally got to our table and we all started looking over the menu to see what we wanted to drink and eat. We all decided what we wanted and a few minutes later the waiter came over to ask for our orders.
"Can I have the the pasta with meatballs and lemonade please" - Jonah
"I'll have the same thing as him" - Zach
"Can I uh have the chicken alfredo with sweet tea" -Corbyn
"I'll have the uh hamburger with fries and lemonade" - jack (okok but like who else goes to different type of restaurants but always just gets a burger because everything else seems too complicated and then your parents are all like 'you came to a restaurant and got something you could get from a fast food place'. Just me? Ok lmao)
" I'll have a Caesar salad with mac and cheese on the side and a lemonade" -Alex
"And I'll have lasagna with a pink lemonade" - me
(I'm not sure why I felt the need to write the orders but um yea haha)

the waiter finished writing our orders and then he repeated them to make sure he wrote them right. After we assured him they were all right he left.
A few minutes later he came back with our drinks and he handed them out.
I played with my straw and twirled it around in my lemonade as everyone was talking about how cute kong is.

(Kong is actually so cute aw) ----------- Our food surprisingly didn't take that long

-----------
Our food surprisingly didn't take that long. The waiter finished handing out everyone's food and we all started to dig in.
I looked up from my plate to get my lemonade and I saw Alex steal one of jack's fries.
"Your lucky I like you" he said to her. They kissed and I all of a sudden lost my appetite.
I started playing with my food with my fork and I just poked at my lasagna.
I though it would be easier to pretend not to be bothered by them but wow I've never struggled so much at anything.
"Uh I'm going to the bathroom" I said quickly and got out my chair and left.
I didn't even go to the bathroom instead I left the restaurant and walked around.
My nose and cheeks were getting red because of the coldness but that was the last thing on my mind.
While I was walking a found a fountain with benches around it and I decided to sit for a bit.
After not being able to stand the coldness anymore I decided to call an Uber to go home. I didn't feel like going back to the restaurant anyway.
While I was in the Uber I decided to text in the band group chat to tell them that I was going home.
Studs
Me- guys I'm going home I didn't feel good, I got an Uber
Jonah- why didn't you tell us we could have left with you
Zach- no wonder you took so long I was starting to think you got diarrhea
Me- 1. You guys weren't even finished with your food 2. Zach I hate you
Zach- love you
Jack- do you want us to leave
Me- no no it's fine you guys stay and eat
Corbyn- okay we'll be back in like 45 minutes don't get wild and throw a party without us
Me- can't promise anything
Corbyn- daniel...

I was going to respond to the text but the the Uber reached a stop and I realized I was home so I waved goodbye to the Uber and got out.
I got the my keys and opened the front door and I went straight upstairs to my room.
I laid in bed for like 6 minutes thinking about how unhappy I am currently, between having to pretend I'm okay whenever I see Jack and Alex and having to fake being okay in general.
I decided maybe I should just take a break from everything for a while and maybe go home for a few days to see my family because they always make me happy.
I started booking a plane ticket and I found one that's for tomorrow at 7am. I booked it and then I started packing my suitcase. I'm only staying 2 days so I didn't pack much. And then I got my backpack and I packed my laptop, my charger, my headphones.
I then changed into some Nike sweatpants and I didn't put on a shirt since I was home alone and then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs into the living room to watch family guy.
2 episodes into family guy and I heard the doorbell ring. I got a looked around for a something to put on and I found my yellow hoodie on one of the chairs in the kitchen.
After I put it on I rushed to the door and opened it. They all came in and sat on the couch and started watching family guy with me.
I was watching the tv when I heard snoring and I looked over to see Zach sleeping in Jonah's lap. I decided I should probably tell them that I was leaving for 2 days before they all fell asleep.

Me- guys I have to tell you guys something
Jonah- okay then tell us
All their eyes where on me now that Zach woke up
Me- well I'm leaving for 2 days to go visit my family in Oregon
Zach- what? Why?
Me- I haven't see them In a while and I miss them
Zach- well who am I supposed to make fun of now?
Jack- who am I supposed to share my room with for 2 days? what if I can't sleep who's gonna sing me la vien rose like you do.
Me- Zach you can make fun of Jonah and jack you'll be fine you can make Corbyn sing it to you
Zach and jack - it's not the same
They both said together
Me- you'll be fine guys
And then we all kept watching family guy until we all fell asleep.
------------
Sorry that this chapter is boring and short but I'll hopefully update again tomorrow *fingers crossed* hope you enjoyed anyway :)