jimin.☁︎

"Taehyung are you even listening?"

Taehyung nodded his head his cheeks turning rosy at his classmates' laughter.

"The faggot is deaf."

Taehyung squinted his eyes at the blackboard, blinking back the tears that threatened to escape as his classmates continue to bad mouth him.

"We have a new student."

The class shuts up immediately.

A boy stands by the door, a smile on his face making his eyes crinkle into little crescent shapes.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

The boy nods meekly, clearing his throat.

"My name is Park Jimin I've just moved here from Busan, please treat me well!"

Jimin bows his head a little, a smile present on his face.

I hear the girls in our class already swooning for the boy, as they whisper and giggle.

He's cute.

"Go on and take a seat next to Taehyung, Jimin."

Taehyung raises his hand, Jimin gives a friendly smile to Taehyung as he walks over to his desk to sit by him.

"Hi there Taehyung." Taehyung looks up at Jimin smiling warmly.

Maybe he'll want to be my friend?

"Hi there, Jimin." Jimin giggles at Taehyung, their awkward introductions seeming amusing.

"You're cute."

Taehyung blushes as Jimin says this, he hides his face behind his hands feeling quite timid.

"Look. Another fag."

Jimin hears this and glares coldly at the boy who had said it.

"Shut the fuck up, you homophobic twat before I shove this pen right through your eye."

Taehyung gasped nudging Jimin's shoulder lightly.

The boy gulped hearing Jimin's words lowering his head as he felt intimidated.

"Serves him right." Jimin smiles softly at Taehyung, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

"Don't be afraid of people who say stupid stuff like that, they hoes."

Jimin speaks comfortingly to Taehyung a small smile graces his lips as he looks up at Taehyung's warm brown doe eyes.

Taehyung laughs softly giving Jimin a boxy smile.

"I have a feeling we'll be great friends Tae?"

Jimin smiles in return, testing the nickname he chuckles softly at the way the brunette's eyes lighten up.

"Me too."

Jungkook glares at Jimin, not liking the way he'd been very close to Taehyung.

It was around break time and Jungkook was pretty much stalking Taehyung, yes stalking, you might as well picture the boy with a pair of binoculars burning lasers through Jimin's skull-

He was pretending to actually find an interest in a conversation with his 'friends' when in reality he was keeping an eye out for one special boy, and his competition.

"Jesus Christ Jimin, you licked it off the floor?"

"I was desperate!"

Taehyung's giggles rang out through the hallways, the beautiful sound startling Jungkook as he stared at the two through envious eyes.

I wish I could make you laugh like that Taehyung.